2.6

i would wish you the best but you already had it.

jungkook shove him away harshly, face red and panting as he fumes at the older.

"are you drunk?"

"no"

"have you lost your senses?"

"no"

"then what was it? was it a mistake again? tell me jimin! tell-"

"i love you!" jungkook's whole body shuts down, heart beating rapidly and mind screeching, he feels a panic attack coming. he gasps for air, tears starting to flow down his cheeks.

"jungkook? hey breathe for me" he catches the black haired in his arms, asks him to take deep breaths and calm himself down.

"baby i need you to breathe for me alright, look at me" jungkook's eyes are glassy and glossed over as he clutches at jimin, looking at him as if he's the only thing he's ever wanted.

once he's breathing had even out, jimin carefully places him down, jungkook releasing his hold on the older's reluctantly.

"why hyung" jungkook rasps out, and he's looking down, worrying his bottom lip, "why are you so confusing? if you like a person, you like them. if you don't, you don't" jimin pulls him in by the waist, "i'm sorry" he whispers out solefully, burying his face into his shoulder.

"i love you, so much. i'm sorry for making you wait and hurting you all this while but i didn't fake anything when i was with you, all my actions were genuine and i just want you to know that i wasn't playing with your feelings, jungkook" he smiles before pulling back, jungkook seeking for his warmth and jimin chuckles, wipes at the tears in his cheeks and jungkook thinks he might combust right at the moment.

"what about taehyung?" he finally asks, jimin looking down instantly making jungkook push him away, jimin's eyes turning wide, "you kissed me and now you don't know what to do about him? jimin i-"

jimin brings a finger to his lips, his eyes giving a desparate shine, "don't. . .don't pressurize me please, i'll tell him, just not now"

"then i'm not accepting you till you break it off with him"

". . .what" jungkook sighs, starts to walk away but jimin stops him, arms circling around the younger's waist, taking him into a crushing back hug.

"i will, just. . .please don't leave me" the younger turns in his hold, arms looping around jimin's neck and his closes his eyes, mutters out an "i won't" before meshing their lips together, jungkook melting at the touch and warmth. jimin's hands moved to grip onto his black locks, tugging on them softly making the latter whimper, breaking away for air.

jimin feels ecstatic, mind clogging and all he could think of was the boy infront of him and his love radiating for him. this is how he should feel like, he numbly thinks, this is how love feels like. it's been overdued anyway.

"come on, i'll send you home" jungkook flushes an adorable pink as he sits down in the car.

he can't believe this, he wants to squeal and it's hard to contain it in when he sees jimin looking at him as he drives so when he does scream into his hand, jimin flinches, stopping the car, "what's wrong?" jungkook shakes his head, asks him to drive but jimin isn't having it as he reaches over and pries his hand away from his face.

"what's wrong jungkook?" jungkook shakes his head rapidly, jimin thinks it's purely cute, "no, it's nothing. i'm just. . .i'm super happy?" jungkook groans in his hand and his blush darkens even more when jimin kisses his flaming cheeks, says he's cute and continues to drive.

"oh my god, this is surreal" he faintly mumbles before turning in his seat, resting his head on the headrest and looks at jimin. his side view is gorgeous, jungkook wants to slap himself for acting like a schoolgirl but he can't really help it. he gasps when jimin rests a hand on his thigh and if jimin driving with only one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his thigh isn't the hottest thing jungkook has ever seen, he swears to kill himself.

"you're staring" jimin says, not even looking at him and the younger coughs in embarrassment, but doesn't do anything to retaliate.

when they reached the younger's household, jimin steps out of the car and goes over to the front where jungkook is and smiles, jungkook immediately embracing him softly.

"you know, just because i'm being clingy or lovesick, i'm still not going to accept you until-"

"i know baby, i'll see you tomorrow alright" he sees what effect it has on jungkook when he uses the pet name and smirks.

"yeah, yeah alright" jimin didn't ask for a kiss, just lets jungkook hug him till he pulls apart and makes a move to leave. "wait, jiminie hyung!" jimin turns, raises an eyebrow and jungkook jumps at him to give a quick peck before retreating into his house, mouthing an 'i love you'.

jimin laughs when he sees jungkook waving cutely from his room on the second floor and waves back before driving off, a smile painted on his face the whole way back.

jimin whistles as he walks to his apartment, keying in his pins and frowns when he sees a pair of shoes at the front entrance. he takes off his shoes and enters, eyes widening when he sees taehyung in the kitchen cooking.

"taehyung? what are you doing here?" taehyung turns and smiles when he sees the other, gesturing him over.

"what, is it wrong for me to be here?"

"no, i'm just surprised. what are you doing?"

"i cleaned up the house and cooked, if you want to eat" jimin's steps are as heavy as his heart, walking over to the other.

"i have a cleaner who comes here daily you know, you didn't have to waste your time" taehyung shrugs it off, too concentrated in making his food, "it's okay, i'm practicing for the future. wait jiminie, taste this" jimin's smile is forced to say the least but he has to because taehyung is looking at him so brightly, like the source of happiness for him is jimin. he takes a bite of the kimchi, chewing on it slowly before swallowing. "it's good, right?" he nods, gives a small grin and walks to the living room.

"do you want to listen to music? what do you want to hear?"

"anything is fine" as he plays the song, he takes a deep breath before looking at the male, "actually taehyung, i have to tell you something" he starts, voice shaking a little. taehyung looks up, senses the tensing atmosphere, "oh? what is it?"

"well i- i'm. . ."

"you can tell me another time if you want"

"no i just. . ." taehyung gives him a questioning look, stops his cooking and jimin shakes his head, giving a fake laugh, "your kimchi needs more salt"

jimin feels bad for lying.

few more to gOoOo woo