2.1

it's raining every time i open my eyes.

"are you going to be alright?" it's a heavy downpour and jungkook still insists on leaving.

"taehyung will get mad if he founds out i'm here. i'll come back tomorrow" he whispers, like it's a secret between them as if they're in their own little bubble amidst the loud thouder and prickling raindrops.

"yeah, be safe" the younger smiles, closing the door and making his way down to get a taxi back home.

does jimin has feelings for me as well? his actions towards me has been nothing but gentle and caring, but what about taehyung? should i risk it? should i come back tomorrow?

"have you been feeling better?" taehyung asks as he places his bag down, having just finish his classes for the day as he rushes to jimin's apartment.

"yeah, you really didn't have to come, you have assignments to do right?"

"don't be silly, i'm your boyfriend, of course i have to check up on you" the male places a kiss on jimin's forehead before making his way to the kitchen.

he sees the pot of porridge and hums weirdly, "you cooked this yourself? weren't you dizzy?" he freezes when jimin slips jungkook's name off his chapped lips.

"so he skipped school just to take care of you? and you allowed that when you asked me to stay in class and study?" jimin sighs as taehyung slowly seethes from jealousy and anger mixed with confusion.

"baby you know i wouldn't but he already drove me all the way here and wouldn't budge till he sees me eat" jimin tries to console him, caressing his cheeks and waist softly before coughing hoarsely.

"okay, i'm sorry. you should eat your medicine and sleep, i can look after you while i start on my assignments"

it's almost eleven when jimin wakes up again, ruffling his hair and sees the sleeping figure on the table, head placed atop his books.

the male sighs before making way towards taehyung, shaking him awake softly.

"hey baby, you should sleep in the bed, come on it's not good sleeping like this" taehyung grumbles sleepily, rubbing his eye and yawns, looking around with droopy eyelids.

"shit sorry i fell asleep" he groans before standing up, making jimin chuckle a little.

"let's sleep alright? go and change your clothes first" he did as said, climbing onto the bed and burrying his face into jimin's chest, feeling the other placing a peck on top of his head, he smiles before falling back into his slumber.

"should i move in here with you?" jimin asks as he lays his head on taehyung's thigh, already recovering so they decided to spend time at taehyung's apartment. it's cozy, filled with browns and nude colours with brings warm. it reminds jimin of home.

"ugh no, you're just going disturb me while i study. and who's going to cook for you, i always buy take out since there's no spare time" jimin looks up, narrowing his eyes but taehyung bops his nose, making him roll his eyes and scoff.

"look who's talking, you're the one always disturbing me" he sticks his tongue out when taehyung flips him a middle finger, eventually laughing it out.

jungkook sees jimin the next day, the latter smiling at him when their eyes meet which made jungkook's heart flutter as he hides his face and scurries away to his next class.

but then during lunch, taehyung is there, feeding jimin again amongst their group of friend who just mocks at the couple.

jungkook's stomach churns in distaste at the sight, quickly leaving the cafeteria and making his way to the rooftop.

he doesn't realise the salty tears teasing the side of his lips.