3.1

is this the love that i've only heard about?

one week later.

he didn't return.

neither the second nor third.

jungkook feels his breaking, slowly, then all at once, jimin making him pick the pieces up all by himself.

no texts, no call, no nothing.

a part of the male blames himself, for letting the love of his life go, go and leave him behind. but there's niothing he could do now, and he feels pathetic. worst of all, his phobia eats him alive, consuming his mind and devils of all the past and why he doesn't like falling in love, that he should have never fell in love in the first place.

despite that, he tells himself to move on, to get his life back together and stop waiting for someone who doesn't even love him anymore. he's been trying and coping well after the third week jimin's left and has not returned, and eventhough before he gave up he made an effort to ask jimin's parents, they themselves have not heard from him.

things have been going smoothly, till the morning which marks a month of jimin's leaving, that the school was crowded around his class when he came in, heart stopping and stopping in his tracks when he sees who everyone is hyped about.

jimin.

jimin.

jimin smiles and walks up to him, only to receive a slap and witness tears cascading off the younger's face.

"jungkook? what was that-" his words got cut off as the male leaves the room, dashing out the class. the older catches up to him, calling his name but receiving no response till he grips his wrist, turning him around, "baby what the hell is wrong with you?" jungkook scoffs, harshly removing himself?

"i'm sorry, do i know you?" jimin looks at him bewildered, totally confused on why he's being treated like this but before he can reply, the younger leaves him. jimin doesn't follow, knows jungkook like the back of his hand, that he needs space when he's angry.

he decides to wait outside his house, but the younger doesn't return till it's late and jimin's worried sick but jungkook doesn't reply his messages or answered his calls. he breathes a sigh of relieve when he sees the male walking up, the black haired stopping when he sees jimin sitting on top of his car hood, waiting anxiously.

"baby, let's talk" jungkook doesn't bother about the male, pressing the bell but jimin holds his waist and turns him around, eyes boring into the younger.

"jungkook please, don't do this to me" jungkook shakes his head, body beginning to shake and he feels the tears brimming his eyes.

"you? what about me? did you think about me? thought of how i felt? how i was worried sick and heartbroken and left to pieces, wondering where the fuck are you and suddenly, you turn up now as if nothing has happened? who the fuck do you think you are park jimin? i don't deserve this" jungkook wipes his tears, looking at the confused male, "no texts, no calls, nothing for a month and you expect me to be fine-"

"what do you mean? i sent you postcards didn't i? i sent you postcards every single day when i was there jungkook ah" jungkook laughs, bitter and broken, "postcards? i didn't get anything jimin hyung" the boy enters the gate, leaving jimin alone, numb and lost.