Jarvis

I can't look away from Wade's beautiful blue eyes. I looked at Wade's lip and noticed I started leaning in. He's smiled and leaned in as well. Our lips were just about touching.

"I thought you were straight peter" Wade said under his breath.

"I - I am..." I said as I pushed him away. What the hell was that Peter you almost gave in to him. With his stupid blue eyes and his stupid cute smile.

"You have a nice butt, Spidey" Wade said as he's slapped my butt and grabbed it. I had totally forgot I was naked. I grabbed my towel and covered myself grabbed some boxers and ran to the bathroom.

"I hate you so much Wade" I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh really. Cause just about a minute ago you were about to kiss me and I knew you liked when I grabbed that sweet ass of your's. If my eyes were playing tricks on me I think I saw something grow a little bigger." Wade winked. He began taking off his suit.

"Um what are you doing"

"Chill baby boy, I'm going to use some of your clothes" He said looking throw my clothes. He tried on my hoodie which didn't even close. Damn Wade has a nice body too, so prefect.

"Well you're too small sweet cheeks. I think your dad and me are the same size. Not iron Fart he's too short. Yea! Their room is down the hall right"

"Wade you can't go they'll see you."

"I got this. No worries. Oh wait what if they're in there. What if they're doing the no nos?! Who do you think is the bottom?" Wade whispers as he tip toes in his underwear down the hall.

"Wade get over here. Your stupid hobo"

It's too late he's already too far to hear me. He's makes it inside their room , I wait in the hall way to make sure no one comes.

"Peter?" Tony says from behind.

"Dad! What's up"

"That's what I wanna know. Why are you in your underwear in the middle of the hall...facing our room?" He said while looking to the room then to me.

"Is there someone in our room. Is Wade here? Jarvis?!"

"Yes sir"

"Dad no one is here"

"Check the house for that brat" He says walking towards the room. He slowly twist the door knob. "Ha!" He says was he kicks the door open. Wade isn't here, where is he.

"Sir no one is there" Jarvis said.