Messages

Wade's prov.

Why is this little shit messaging me. After pulling that shit in front of his friend. God I hate that I'm so into this kid not to mention that sweet ass of his. I really don't know what to say back.

Types:why?

Peter: because I messed up.  Please.

Types: why should I?

Peter: Wade....Please.

Haha I love annoying him. Like honestly should I take him back? Like if I did that to him, he'd probably kill himself like the emo kid he is. I mean look at him out in the rain all looking like shit.

Types: your ass is mines. Literally we're doing butt stuff when I see you.

Peter: really Wade...?

Types:I'm joking. Lol.

(I'm not joking guys I'm putting my junk in that ass.)

Peter prov.

He's gotta be kidding me we're not doing butt stuff. I'm happy he's talking to me, maybe I should ask to see him.

"So what's happening? What is he saying?" MJ asks.

"While he's talking to me. Should I ask him to come over?" I show her the texts.

"Butt stuff? And kid do you know how much homework you have right now? A lot. I've been calling you so I could drop it off to you so when you came back you didn't have so much." She says as she looks inside her backpack and pulls out 10 booklets.

"Unless Wade wants to help you with your homework I seriously doubt your dads wanting him over."

"You know MJ...sometimes I hate you." I said while stuffing the booklets in my bag.

"No you dont."

The bell rang and the rest of the day went by normally. Wade and I have been messaging almost all day. I waited outside the school for my ride home. Wade snapchat me a picture of him in his underwear with the caption "send nudes". I chuckled then suddenly I got a friend request on Facebook.  It was from Eddie Brock. Oh shit I forgot about him. Do I reject it? No he'll know I did I'll just leave it alone pretend I didn't see it. The car finally came I got in and sat quietly in the back looking at my phone waiting for Eddie to message me or something. My Spidey senses are tingling that only happens when something bad is about to happen. *bing*

I slowly open my phone. It's a message. It's....Wade. damn that was close I got scared there for a moment. *beep* without thinking I opened the message.

Eddie: hey Peter I found you on Facebook it was pretty easy. Lol

Oh shit what did I do?! I can't just leave it on read he knows I looked at it. Fuck you Facebook messager!

Me: heyyyy. What's up.

Eddie: I miss you. I can't wait for our date.

Our date...... I forgot this weekend. I can't go on this date, just as soon as me and Wade are cool now. What do I do?

I get home and walk into the house.

"Welcome home Peter" Jarvis says as I enter.

"Peters home " Steve yells at Tony who is in his lab.

"Dad I need to fake my death." I say as I sit down next to Steve on the couch.

"What? Why? Tony our son wants to fake his death, so get your ass over here!"

"Is this about Wade?" Tony says walking into the living room.

"No I made a mistake by agreeing to go on a date with some guy that kinda saved me." I said as I lay my head on Steve's lap.

"Just tell him no." Steve said as he pets my hair.

"Who is this guy? Is he some old prev?"

"Eddie Brock."

"Why does he sound familiar?"

"He was Vemon. I guess the virus died or he was able to get it out of his body."

They both looked at each, then at me.

"Pete, I know your not that dumb to agree to this date. He did at one point try to kill you."

"I know but I don't feel danger when I'm around him. Yet I kinda worked out things with me and Wade. I don't want to mess it up....I have alot of homework."

I got up and went up to my room. I pulled out all the booklets and started work on them. I don't know what to do. What if I cancel on him and he tells everyone who I am. I opened Eddie's chat.

Types: we need to talk right now.