The storm

As i swang from web to web I felt myself grow weaker. I couldn't hold, on my arms felt dead the web slipped out of my arm. I tumbled onto a building root and slowly got up. It was hard to caught my breath , as I crawled to away from come the cold rain. All I saw was black spots and felt like I'm going in slow motion. Look at me the amazing spiderman isn't so amazing right now. I feel myself slipping in and out. Wade.....someone please find me....

"Peter.....are you alright"

It feels warm and I slowly opened my eyes. The sunlight hurts my eyes , an apartment? Where am I? I looked around confused until I see a blonde haired man with the most amazing eyes I've ever seen.

"What?...who are you..." I said as I slowly sat up on the bed.

"You don't remember me....Eddie Brock" He said with a smile sitting next to me.

"Vemon...." I say as a looked for my spider suit around the room. I barley noticed I was in underwear but these weren't mines.

"Woah chill out...I'm not Vemon anymore technically it was a virus. It's gone now. I'm just a normal guy."

"Um...how did you know I was spiderman...." I said as he slowly walked towards me.

"I didn't. I found spiderman laying on top of a roof unconscious. I didn't know you were such a young boy nor a very handsome one to be exact." He said.

I backed up against a wall as Eddie leaned against it with one arm. He had a cocky smile. I pushed him away and stand to towards the bed.

"Where's my spider suit. Thank you for everything but I have to go my family is probably looking for me." I said with a serious face.

"I put it in the dryer.  Let me get it for you" He said with a smile as he walked away to different room. Why am I here. What if Wade saw him taking me away. He'll probably pissed and think I'm with someone else. Then again why didn't he save me. Eddie came back and tossed my suit.

"Thanks" I said as I slipped into my suit. I looked up at Eddie as he smiled at me. I blushed and looked away.

"How old are you Peter?"

"18, how do you know my name?"

"My who wouldn't know the adopted son of iron man. Tell me is he and the captain a thing?"

"That's non of your business"

"Tell me Peter do you like men too. Maybe it runs in the family." He said. Before I had noticed he was standing close by me. I could feel the heat from his body ,or was it that my body was hot that he was so close.

"You gotta be joking me. I like girls"

"Then who's Wade. Last night you were crying and moaning his name. It's was kind of sexy , kind of got jealous." He said as he grabbed my waist slowly.

"I bet....I could make you fall for me instead. Whoever this Wade character is probably ain't giving it to you right" He whispers as pulls me closer. I couldn't look away from his eyes which look like the sea after a storm , while sunlight brakes through the clouds. His words ring through my head , which once said Wade now sound like music in an empty hall.

"Peter who ever he was has hurt you. I will treasure you."

"No....no, I hurt him." I said as I looked away.

He pulled closer against and leaned in.  I thought with me saying that it would stop him from pursuing me. It would drive him away but I guess not.

[Hi guys it's Tamashii-sama I wanna say sorry for the few people reading this but still I take forever to updated my stuff. I work 12 hour shifts and almost everyday so I'm always asleep or busy. Yet thank you for reading]