Leather

His smile rips through his face from ear to ear. He pushes the tip of his finger in. I panic and try wiggling my hands out of the leather straps , but it only made it tighter. He chuckled under his breath as he shoved his finger in wiggling it inside. I let out a moan.

The feeling of bliss fulls every inch of body into a uncontrollable shake. I don't want to feel this from him. When I close my eyes Wade is all I see, I imagine him touching me. Eddie slips another finger in , my body jerks.

"Stop, please" I try to murmur.

"What ? oh wait how can I hear you sexy moans for me with this in you mouth" He removes the rubber ball.

"You seem to be enjoying it Peter." He whispers into my ear then kisses my neck pulling out his fingers slowly.

"Now the real fun begins" Eddie chuckles while stroking his dick.

"No Eddie!"

" no?! I bet if I was that other guy you'll be begging for his dick."

He rubs my ass with the tip of his dick. He bits his bottom lip. He slowly puts the tip of his dick in while rubbing my dick with his other hand. I softly moan, it hurts yet it hurts so good. I can't be giving up this to him. He pushes all his dick inside me and groans under his breathe. I grip on the leather straps and tilt my head back , tears slowly roll down my face.

"Are you enjoying this Peter? You feel so warm ,so tight so...weak." he whispers in my ear. He thrusts slowly inside me and groans squeezing my hips hard. He begin to thrust harder. I let out a loud moan. I feel his dick get bigger inside me , the moan seemed to fuel his rage. He pulled on the back of my hair while holding on to my hip , as he started to pound inside me.

"E-Eddie please stop" I moaned.

"Oh no Peter no I can't stop now we're almost done here ,and you feel so good. Look how hard you've gotten." he says as he starts stroking my dick as he pounds into me tearing me. I moan uncontrollably , I feel every inch of him inside me now. I feel myself about to reach my climax. I have to hold it in , I can't give him what he wants. He puts his dick out and I feel warm liquid run out of ass I moan in relief. He spits on my dick while stroking it I moan. I can't handle this I'm at my breaking point.

"Tell me Peter have you ever came for another man", he chuckles. 

Before I could answer he starts licking the tip of my dick. I jerk trying to make him stop. He then starts sucking me while stroking my dick . The soft, warm inside of his mouth send tingles all over my body. It's getting harder to hold it in. To make things worst he sucks harder  while moving his tongue around my head. I moan and my body starts shaking. I can't hold back much longer I feel like I'm going to!.... explode. All over his face , I look at Eddie as he stands up and looks down at me. I see my cum drip down his face ,he licks the cum off of his lips with a smile.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he says with a sinister smile. "You got me real hot and bothered now. we're almost there I just need to finish". He says as he wipes some of the cum onto his dick and begins to stroke it. I try wiggling out my hand if i could get my hand free i could maybe fight him off. He grabs on my hip with one hand while still jerking himself off . He groans biting his lips gripping hard and stroking faster. 

"There we go" he groans. I look at his dick thinking he came but no its as if his cum was.... black?!

"What the fuck!?" I shout.

"The reason for this. You see I could have easily injected you with virus in a much easier way. But like I said I wanted to fuck your brains out. So I'm going to inject the virus by doing so." He insects the tip inside my ass. 

"Eddie stop please!" i shout.

"Say hello to the darkness for me" he says has he rams all his dick inside of me. He lets out a loud groan as I feel warmth fill up inside me and building up inside me. My vision starts getting cloudy. Eddies pulls out and black cum slowly drips out of me. Eddie unties the straps around my feet and hands. I fall onto the ground i try to lift myself up but I can't control my body. I'm starting to go in and out of focus. 

Eddie stands over me , looking down upon me with a serious face. He kneels down and picks me up into his arms. He doesn't say a thing he just carries me to I don't know where. My eyes are getting heavy. I wounder where Wade is , and why didn't he come jumping throw a window to save me like it the movies. Oh yea this isn't a movie  and I'm not a princess.  

I'm just a spider who is just going to sit here in this darkness and wait for someone to save me.

"hello....darkness."

author's note [ Hello guys, super sorry it took so long for me to write. Please continue to read my stories.]