Iron spider

The black Spiderman stands on top of a light pole holding Eddie's head under his arm. I look at him wondering if there is any piece of Peter in there.

"Peter? Come on Peter......how about you come down here so we can talk." I say slowly walking towards him. He chuckles while tilting his head to one side. He sounds different his voice isn't as soft as it usually is. He then jumps off the light pole and has Eddie's head hang in some web.

"Do you like the new look? I think I look sexier in black, right Wade?"

"What happened to you Peter? Snap out of it you can't let him control you. Come with me I can help you baby boy", I said holding out my arms as we walk towards each other.

"Really is that so? Because while he forced himself on me....where were you then?", he screamed. I just stood there realizing that it's my fault he got hurt. Why did I let him leave my side , I should have held him.

"But it's fine Wade. I'm never gonna be alone now that I have him.", Peter then shot a web to my face blinding me. As I struggle to remove the web , I felt a powerful tug on the web pulling me towards him. I stood my ground and grabbed on to it. I removed my mask and pulls into the web sending Peter flying my way. I wrapped my arms around him holding his arms down. He struggled to get his arms free from my bear hug but I held on.

"Let me go", Peter  shouted trying to wiggle his way out. Just then metal spider leg sprang out and stabbed into my back. I felt the leg break my spin and puncture one of my lungs, the taste of metal filled my mouth as blood seeps through my teeth. I hold on tighter to him as I drop to my knees. The leg pulls out allowing me to slowly heal and take a deep breath and spit out the remaining blood.

"Wade let me go", Peter said in a deep voice.

"Oh using your big boy voice on me. Well sorry baby boy no can do." I chuckle standing up still holding on to him as he try's to headbutt me. Which only hurts him I laugh.

"Yea I thought you realized by now, I'm hard headed."

His rear metal spider legs shoot into the ground pulling his body down as the other legs rapidly stab into my back. I squeezed hold on to him harder to where I can hear his bones popping. I feel the legs drag while slicing pulling my skin off. My body is getting weak trying to heal I'm losing blood I may not die but I'll lose my grip on Peter.

The legs have already exposed my spine and ribcage. I don't let go I could easily just punch him or stab him ,but he's my Peter. It hurts it really fucking sucks I dont know what to do. I feel the stress filling what's left of my body. The tears roll down my face because the pain of the person I love is trying to kill me and I can't do anything about it. I let out a blood filled scream as the legs have already broke my body in half.

An electric shock zapps though our body's. Peter screams and passes out, I fall on to his body. Since my legs were torn and thrown ten feet away from me. I check his pulse , he's fine.

"Sorry I took so long Wade."