City lights.

I'll just tell him to meet me at the park near by. Tell him that me and my boyfriend got back together. He seems like he's a understanding person. *beep*

Eddie: In person? Where should we meet up?

Types: the park near me. I'll send you the address.

Eddie: ok I'll see you there.

I walked down stairs. Grab my jacket and opened the door.

"Jarvis tell Tony and Steve I'm going for a walk" I said as I head outside.

"Yes sir"

It's already sunset. Its so peaceful as I walk to the park. As I get there I start looking around for Eddie. He's not here yet so I just sit on a bench and watch what little sun light is left.

"Pretty isn't it" Eddie says from behind me and sits next to me.

"Eddie when did you get here?"

"You know the park is kinda big I didn't really know where exactly you would be."

"Oh sorry I should have texted you."

"It's cool. What did you wanna talk about?" Eddie said looking at me.

"Um it's about our date."

"Oh...let me guess you can't make it" He said as he looked away.

"Eddie I'm sorry.  I'm talking to that guy I was talking about. "

"Oh well I....can I'll just let you be then." He said in a soft voice.

He got up and sighed. The street light turned on and the city lit up. I looked at Eddie as he just stood there. The wind blew his hair out of his face revealing his blue eye that shined with the light of the city.

"I'm happy for you Peter." He said softly as he looked down at me.

"T-thanks. I'm sorry this didn't work out." I said blushing as I got up.

"Can I request one thing of you?"

"Sure."

"Can I have a kiss." As he looked at me with a softly smile. His eyes were kind of watery and his nose was pink cause of the cold wind. One kiss wouldn't hurt anyone , I mean Wade doesn't have to know.

"Ok one kiss. That's it."

He smiled and leaned in. I was kind of nervous so I just closed my eyes. I feel his hand under my chin and then his soft lips against mines. He softly keeps kissing me while pulling me more in. It's feels so good. I softly bit his bottom lip as he softly moans and chuckles under his breath. I can't stop myself there something about him that makes me want more.

"Wow Peter I thought you said just one kiss?" He whispers into my ear and starts kissing my neck.

"Shut up" I say softly tilting my head back.

He smiles and begins to kiss down my neck. He softly bits my neck which sent chills down my body. He come back up and start to kiss me as he slowly slips his tongue throw my lips. I begin to push my tongue against his as he starts rubbing my chest and starts going down.

Yet as we kiss I start tasting a weird chemical after taste. Just then I start feeling weird and stop kissing him. I start feeling light headed I sat down on the bench.

"Peter are you ok." Eddie said as he helped my sit down.

"I feel weird. My head is spinning. Like I'm on-"

"Drugs?" Eddie said. The dim light and his long hair created a shadow over his eyes. All you could see was a long sinister smile. He chuckled and pushed his hair back with his hand.

"you tasted so good. I think I'll take you home for some more." He said licking his lips with a abnormally long but familiar tongue. I couldn't see straight anymore I tried punching him so maybe I could run , but I just end up falling off the bench.

"Vemon? I thought you got rid of him." I said trying to crawl away.

"Why would I do that so I could be weak. Just like you are right now. Come on Peter be a good boy and be my slave." He said has he turned mee over and got on top of me. He put his hand around my throat, and being licking my face. I can't move nor can I breath. I can't yell for help, I can't hold on to consciousness. Someone help me. Wade please help me.