Letter 4 (Zayn)

Dear Lili (hehe),

Yes. Chocolate being a way of life definitely makes sense. Probably more sense than anything else I've ever heard of…

I'll buy you some more turtles. But only if you promise not to murder them again.

And you're right about the hero thing (and the part about me being in jeans and a t-shirt) but I really don't feel like a hero. Especially not when Safaa sess me cry sometimes... But okay, I guess.

And the fact that you didn't want to burden your friends (which I'm sure you didn't) is noble. And okay, I was worried I'd offend you.

I didn't either. But now I do! (It's you, by the way!) And I'm glad I'm not the only selfless person left anymore, though it feels like it sometimes. And I wouldn't say I'm all that selfless…

Well, the wait was well worth it, cause your scruff is hot. Wait, I didn't mean it like that. But I'm writing in pen and lines through words look messy so just ignore that. I feel like a wierdo now... Don't look at me. Not that you can, though. UGH! And you're very welcome.

P.S.- I'm glad I did this, too. This may be the best friendship I've had in a long time, maybe ever. And it's not even real. I mean, it is a real friendship. I just mean it's not, like, face-to-face. I really should stop making a complete ass of myself. Sorry.

P.P.S.- I would object, but I happen to love that show, so okay! You're my Lilo and I'm your Stitch. Stitch was freakin awesome! I wanna watch that show now. Speaking of Lilo and Stitch, you can be my ohana now! In the words of Lilo and Stitch and the whole cast of the show, "Ohana means family. And family means noone gets left behind or forgotten." I like ohana. Can you be part of my ohana? Or not, if you don't want to. I'm getting all wierd now.

P.P.P.S- Thanks, Liam. You too. You're, like, the most beautiful person I've ever met even though I haven't officially met you yet. And may never. I hope I may get to one day. And yeah, cause I totally beleive he needs you instead of you're just shy. *note the sarcasm* You don't have to be shy, but your blush is probably cute since you're a puppy so be shy. Or not, it's up to you…

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I'm just gonna go now and pretend like this never happened cause I feel like a wierd idiot. Okay, bye Lilo!

~Stitch/Zaynie Poo (Safaa hit me cause I almost didn't put it!)

{9.17.13}