Letter 10 (Zayn)

Liam,

Don’t make fun of my bad winking, hmph. Yes, the picture is me pouting, Safaa takes good pictures! No, no Skype sex cause that’s just mean to tease me like that!

Okay, as long as it’s just for fun.

If that’s what you wanna think, I’m not gonna stop you, cause I finally have something good, I’m not about to let it go. You dirty bastard, wait until I see you!

You really make me happy, how is it even possible to be this happy when I’ve never even touched you, or seen you other than on a computer screen?! I’m not giving up either, never.

Well, guess we’ll be doing the whole, endearing love thing a lot, because I’m pretty much always lost!

We’ll see… Human dogs, you make no sense.

Damn it, Liam! Ruining our sexy moments! It’s hard enough to have a romantic moment like this on paper, but we do it and you bring Spongebob into this! But you’re right, it does remind me of that!

That makes sense, I suppose. But I still don’t see that! And now I’m getting upset because I remembered about your childhood and I still hate that you had go through that and your parents are terrible, I’m so sorry, love!

That’s actually a perfect first date! The two most important people I have in my life, the two people who mean anything to me now, on such a special, important day. Yes, I would love that, and I think Safaa would, too!

I think you should just tell me, because I can’t handle the suspense, I need to know!

I love you, Lilo! Bye

Love,

Zaynie Poo/Stich

(3.22.2014)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehe, I love you guys!