Head Boy and Head Girl

Hello and welcome to my Dramione fan fiction!!! I hope y'all enjoy! Please comment, read, give this story a star, and leave a review!! Bye!•

-Hermione's P.O.V-

FINALLY! I'm back at HogWarts at last! Professor, but now Headmaster, Mcgonagall let all of the 7th years repeat the year, because of the war. She even made me Head Girl! Fortunately, she is giving me and the Head Boy our own common room! (With two separate bedrooms and Bathrooms! Whew!)That way we can work on projects and our studies without being disturbed. But I still don't know who the head boy his! Mcgonagall said that she will tell me as soon as she finds a Head Boy! Harry and Ron were both offered the position, but they declined so that they can focus on their studies. I'm so proud!

OMG! Draco Malfoy is the Head Boy! What am I going to do! I have to share a common room with a Ferret! Great. What am I going to do? I just stare at Mcgonagall for what feels like ages. All I can sputter out is "Draco?"
"That's correct." She says, " I know about his past but he asked me for a second chance and I was so moved by his speech, so I just had to pick him! I'm sure you will do your best to cope with him. And keep and eye on him" Mcgonagall smiles and I weakly return it. But all I can think of his him. I think about all of the times he called that name. That horrible, awful name. Mudblood. I can't live with that!

Ignoring the door with green and white stripes painted on, I walk into the common room and open the door decorated with red and gold ribbon. "Wow." I breathed. The room is filled with books! There is a bookshelf big enough to fill the whole kitchen in my parents' house! Every book is decorated in gold letters with a red cover. Gryffindor colors are everywhere!!! I wonder what Draco's looks like? I look at the time-WHAT? It's already 11:00! I quickly change into my pajamas and head to the red and gold bed. I need to get my sleep for lessons tomorrow! Wow! My first day back at HogWarts starts in less than 9 hours!!!

What do y'all think? Please leave a reviews and keep reading! I will probably update tonight! Should I make the chapters longer or shorter? Please let me know in the comments!! Bye!•