Old Friends

Honestly I love this fanfic mix!! So excited to write more!•

*KATNISS' POV*

"KATNISS!" I hear her scream. "Katniss HELP ME!" Rue! Where is she?
"RUE!" I scream until my voice is hoarse. "WHERE ARE YOU RUE?"
I get there just in time to watch the spear go right through her perfect little body...

I wake up sweating and hit my head on the branch in front of me. "Ouch!" I mumble loudly enough to wake Peeta up. "What's going on?" He says still party dreaming. "Sorry." I apologize, "had a nightmare. About Rue." I slide away a tear from my cheek and put my head on Peeta's shoulder. We've been in this tree for a day now and we need to find food. "Come on, let's go find some food while it's still dark." Peeta says and gets up. We stumble through the dark and into the luminous castle until we're in the kitchen. "Wow. I can't believe that following those little elf things really worked!" Peeta says as we look around for any food. Strangely the elves were very nice to us. In fact, they gave us whatever food we wanted! We walk back to our tree to find that it is already occupied by the boy with bleach blonde hair. It looks like hair color the capital would've envied. He stares us down until we're standing a foot away. "Where did you come from?" He spits out at us with a sneer on his face. "We're...um..." I sputter out, trying to form the right words. "Another school. On a field trip." Peeta quickly speaks up and I node my head in agreement.
"Where's everyone else than?" The boy sneers again, that's really starting to get on my nerves. I see a girl with blonde hair almost the same color as his strode up to us and flash the other boy a quick smile.
"Luna?" I say as soon as I take a good look at her. I can't believe I didn't notice her before.
"Katniss?" Luna looks at me in disbelief.
"You know her?" Peeta and the boy say in unison.
"Yea. We met two years ago at a strange objects museum." Luna told Draco.
"I got lost and Luna helped me find my way around, and gave me a tour." Draco laughs at this.
"Leave it to Luna to give someone a strange objects museum tour." He says with a grin this time plastered on his face.
"Why are you here Katniss?" Luna says after a quick hug.
"It's a long story. But, we don't exactly know how to get back." I answer her with a frown.
"Well, the next train doesn't come until winter break, so until then you're stuck here." Luna frowns, but then grins. "That means you can stay with me!Yay!" Luna does her little happy dance and smiles at me.
"That would be great Luna." Peeta finally chirps up and smiles at her.
"Where are they going to stay?" Draco pulls me aside and whispers to me.
"They can stay in the Ravenclaw dorms. Go find a house elf to bring up some blankets and pillows for the two of them." Luna whispers kindly, "Please."
"Yes ma'mm" Draco says and salutes her with a grin. Luna smiles back but pushes Draco playfully away and Draco speeds off to find a house elf.
"He's going to get some stuff for you to sleep on." Luna says.
"Thanks, but you don't have to do that, me and Peeta are used to sleeping in the woods." I reply,
"But it would be really nice to sleep under a real roof again." Peeta says with a laugh and I join him in laughter.
"Come on, let me introduce you to my friends." Luna says and I see the boy named Draco rush back to us. "Draco, did you find a house elf?" Luna questions him.
"Yes! Yes! Come on!"
"What?" Luna says and looks strangely at Draco "What do you mean?"
"The match between HufflePuff and Gryffindoor is about to start!" Draco huffs, out of breath.
"Oh! I forgot all about that!" Luna says panicked, "Come on, I'll introduce you too them after the game!" We all rush down to the field, me and Peeta wondering what the heck is going on, but still excited for an adventure.

YAY! I finally wrote again! I'm so proud of myself lol I'll try to be more active but school is so overwhelming!!!! Give me feedback and suggestions if you have any and plz vote!•