The End

•There's still going to be one more chapter maybe two! But it will be the epilogue!•
-P.2-

*DRACOS POV*
"No way. Never." I answer immediately.
"Then we'll just torture her until you say yes!" I hear Jade call out from the hall. She enters in a short dark green dress- Slytherin colors obviously. She gives me an overdramatic wave and a huge smile, well technically a sneer. "Ready?" She laughs and grabs Hermione by the hair and unlocks the chains. "So Draco, are you going to join us, or are you going to let your lovie bear die?" She pulls Hermione up by her hair and Hermione lets out a scream.
"Wait. Isn't Voldemort dead?" I ask Jade, confused.
"Well obviously we'll find a new ruler! Maybe me when I'm older..." she giggles and then goes serious. "So...Hermione's death or are you going to join us?" Jade points her wand at Hermione's throat. "Put. Her. Down." I hear a voice say from above. It's Katniss and Peeta. They crashed into the window of the manor and swung into the room. "Ha!" Jade sneers and shoots a few spells at them. "Hurry!" Katniss yells at Peeta and he unlocks my chains. I don't have a wand so I run over to Hermione and steal her away from jade. I wrap my body around Hermione to protect her. Jade shoots a spell at Peeta and he falls over, dead. Katniss then charges at Jade with an arrow. "Sectumsempra!" Jade yells and Katniss's face and chest get gashed and blood spills everywhere. Katniss falls to the floor, gasping for air, but manages to stab Jade. Jade runs out of the room to get help but I apparate before anyone comes back.

*

Here we are. Hermione covered in scars, Peeta dead, Katinss on the verge of death. Ron, Harry, and Ginny never came back.
    "Katniss you saved us." Hermione says as she tries to heal the wounds,but it's not working. Katniss is going to die.
"Here. Take this." Katniss hands Hermione a necklace with the mocking jay symbol hanging from it.
"T-Thank you." Hermione replies and holds it close to her heart as she watches Katniss die.
    "We're all alone now." I say out loud.
    "Yes." Hermione whispers.
    "This may not be a great time, but umm Hermione. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Hermione Granger, will you marry me?" I get down on one knee.
    "Yes." Hermione says now with tears of joy.
    "If it takes going through this all to be with you, it was worth it." I say. I grab her hands and kiss her passionately.

THE END