More Then a Dream

Hello again! The weekend is over, so I won't be writing as much. What do you think? A lot of short chapters or a small amount of long chapters? Be sure to comment and leave a review!•

-Hermione's POV-

Draco Malfoy kisses me and I'm in shock. This is the same person that called me a Mudblood. But for some reason, I kissed him back. I don't know what made me do it, but he looks so cute when the water's reflection dances around and on his face. His blue eyes (I thought they used to be grey?!) were piercing my soul. I try to run away but my feet are stuck to the ground. He lets my head go and stares at me. He doesn't look like the old death eater him. He looks like Draco. The Draco that was there all along but his family tried to shove it out of him. Suddenly, bright golden lights swirl around his face, covering him until I can't see him anymore. The lights keep spinning and spinning and spinning. But then, they're gone. And so is Draco.

"Draco?" Is the first thing I call out when I open my eyes. What?! It was just a dream?!
"Yea?" He asks, now making sure not to touch my door.
"What day is it?"
"It's Saturday and it's already 12:00. Are we still going to the lake today?"
"Oh! Yes." I reply. I immediately throw of my covers and change into the opposite of what I wore in my dream. That dream. What does it mean? I know that every dream has some sort of meaning. Do I like Draco? No. Obviously not. Right? Come on Hermione, what has gotten into you? I ask myself. But Draco has changed. And definitely for the better. But what about his eyes? Oh well. That's the least of my worries right now. I need to get to the lake. I grab a big bracelet and put it over the scars on my wrist. I don't need people asking questions. I glance at the clock and- OMG it's 1:58! I got to go!

                 -Draco's POV-

It's 12:00 and Hermione is still asleep. I hear her call me name and I answer.
"Yes" I say.
"What day is it?" She asked from inside her room.
"It's Saturday and already 12:00. Are we still going to the lake today?" I answered trying carefully not to touch her cursed door. Why does she need to know what day it is? Maybe she... Oh... I dunno. I also don't care! Whatever. I'll meet her at the lake. Hopefully she'll come. I need to get to know her better, if we are going to live next to each other. I watch her head down to where I am, the lake.

•What did y'all think? Comment if you read this chapter and (hopefully) liked it!•