The Lake

No intro needed. Have fun reading!•

               -Harry's P.O.V-
"Get---o-o-f-ff  he-e-e-r-r!" I scream at Ron and push him off." I grab Hermione by the arm and run. We run down to Madam Pomfrey as quickly as we can.
"What happened?!" She asked
"She fell" I say. Tears are still streaming down her face.
"Let me see" Madam Pomfrey fixes her wrist in a matter of seconds.
"The scars won't be able to come off. Sorry dear."
"It's fi-ine" I choke

            -Hermione's P.O.V-

I'm feeling better, but still am shocked at what happened. Apparently Harry can tell. He sees that I'm shaking so he guides me to my common room.
"Bye" he says awkwardly
"Bye" I give him a warm smile and stumble into the room.

I head into the room and see  Draco Malfoy. On the floor. He starts to shake as though he was being electrocuted and wakes up, looking a little dopey. I am laughing so hard that I'm almost crying.
"Hey!" Draco says. "What was that?!"
"Was someone trying to get into my room?" I say, treating Draco like a little kid.
"Ummm... No" he gets up and dusts himself off.
"You okay your majesty?" I say sarcastically
"No! Get me my royal PJ's!" He says in a king-like voice and laughs.
Draco, still laughing goes to get something out of a drawer on the bottom and I, not seeing him, trips on his shoe. I fall on top of him by accident. He stares into my eyes and there is an awkward pause. I then get off him. Mumbling "sorry" under my breath.
"So" he says "we are still going to the lake right?" The loving emotion fading out of his eyes.
"Ummmm. Ye--yea" I say.
I out on my PJs, making sure that the charm on my door still works. After that, I jump into my cozy bed.

I wake up and I look around my red and gold room. I hear Draco in his bathroom taking a shower. I finally decide to get dressed. It's a Saturday, which is nice. More time to relax! I yell at Draco to tell him that I'm going to eat breakfast in the great hall. I hope he heard me. I wonder what they're serving today?

-Draco's POV-

I hear Hermione say something but I don't know what it is. Oh well. I hope she is ready by 2:00. I put on a white shirt and black ripped jeans. I see Hermione down by the lake and I run to catch up with her.
"Okay" I say. I wanna get this said.
"What is it" she asked me
"I want to be your friend!" I say. "What is that?" I say noticing her scars on her wrists.
"Ron" she says quickly as if his name is poison to her mouth.
"What?!"
"He asked me out and I said no and he grabbed my wrists and Harry saved me and then I ran."
"Ron likes you?!"
"Yea but I don't like him."
"Good" he said.
"Why-" I started to say but before I could finish he grabs my head and kisses me.

I have been waiting for this moment!!!!! Yay! Please review and comment!!!