The Scars

Hello! Welcome back to another story and I'm guessing that this is going to be an interesting chapter.

•Draco's POV•
Wow. I can't believe how much fun me and Herminoe have had. I change into my pjs and I'm about to fall asleep when I hear soft, very faint, crying.

"Hermione? Are you okay?" I say in a worried tone. Is she okay?
"Y-yea. S-Sorry g-go to bed D-draco." The crying immediately stops,but I can tell that she isn't okay.
"Hermione let me in." I say and walk up to her door. I push it open and look around to find her on the floor, in her robe, clutching her wrist.
"Hermione are you okay?! What happened?! Hermione!!!"
"I was in the shower a-and it burned."
"What burns?" I asked and guided her to her bed. "M-My scars" and she lifted out her wrist.
"Hermione! Who did this to you?"
"Ron" she admits and sits down. "He asked me out and when I said no, he grabbed me."
"We need to go to Madam Promphery now!"
"Please no Draco. I want to stay here. It won't happen again. Promise."
"Well if he EVER hurts you again, we're going strait there. Deal?"
"Deal" she replies. I can tell she's feeling much better now. I walk away from her bed and I'm about to walk out when I realize something. "Umm Hermione?" I say, "I thought you liked Ron."
"I used to. I think. But this year I realized that I like someone else.
"Who?" I ask with a grin.
"No one" she says quickly. Night.
"Night." I frown and touch the doorknob, but turn back around and walk over to her. She's standing up again, as if she was gonna come towards me. "Hermione." I say in a whisper "Hermione"
"Yea?" She says also in a whisper.
"I love you." I say. I grab her face and kiss her. It's a very gentle kiss but she didn't pull away. After that, I run into my room as fast as I can. Not hearing what Hermione was going to say next.

               -Hermione's POV-
"I love you too" I say but he's already out the door. I lay down and quickly notice that I can't fall asleep. I feel like someone is watching me. I get up and walk into Draco's room.
"Can't sleep?" He asks and opens his arms for me.
"Yea." I get into his arms and immediately feel protected. "Hey Draco?"
"Yea?" He says
"I love you too"

•Ahhhh!!!!! Fan girl Moment!!!! Please be sure to comment and vote and check out my newest story "Boo"!