Harry's Surprise Visit

-Hey welcome back! I'm trying to publish a lot so I'm probably going to post a lot of small chapters! If you want a few long chapters then leave a comment below! Enjoy!

                •Hermione's POV•
I head back to our common room after my talk with Draco at the lake.Wow, I still can't believe it! Draco has really changed. I head into our amazing common room, then into my room, and finally jump onto my bed. I need to start working on my homework for Potions class! I only had 3 and 1/2 inches left on my essay when I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in" I say. I know it's Draco. Obviously. He's the only person who knows how to get into our common room!
"Hey" I hear a familiar voice say.
"What?!" I turn around. What is Harry doing in my room?
"Hermione we need to talk." He says
"Um. Harry," I ask. "How did you get in here?"
"Oh! Draco let me in." He says, but that doesn't really make sense. Draco an Harry, having a casual conversation,without anyone getting hexed,cursed,or whatever! Wow. Draco surprises me in a new way everyday.
"Okay." I answered finally. "About what?" I already know the answer though.
"Ron." He says plainly. "Ron. That foul evil little git." Harry clenches his teeth.
"Harry you need to calm down" I say, shocked at how Harry is reacting to this. "Maybe he was wasted that night. You never know Harry."
"Unlikely." He starts to walk away, but I jump up and stop him.
"Harry, promise me that you won't go do something you'll regret." I try to stop him from leaving but he left without a promise.
"Is everyone okay?" Draco asks as he walks to where Harry was standing.
"Harry is just kinda. Ummm" I stutter trying to find the right words. "Upset. He's a little upset right now." Whew.
"Whatever. Let's not talk about what's wrong with scar-head, let's talk about tonight. It's our fist prefect meeting of the year, and since I and head boy and you are head girl, that makes us head prefects. We need to give everyone the schedules of what nights they will patrol. And their patrol buddy.
"Omigosh!" I say, shocked. "I completely forgot! Oh no! What about schedules-oh!! and I forgot to ask Mcgonagall for a room to use for the meeting-and pairing up people is a long and hard process because there needs to be an even number and some kids don't like others and what if the prefects this year are bad and don't listen to us!" I'm freaking out. What will we do? Mcgonagall is counting on us!
"Calm down Hermione." Draco says calmly. "I've got it all under control. The schedules are all made and Mcgonagall said we could use the Charms classroom for our meeting."
"Okay." I said. "Very impressive Draco."
"See!" He said, "I am good at somethings!"
"Yes." I said sarcastically. "But only some things." I started laughing and accidentally snorted once or twice. Draco started laughing with me, and I realized that he has the weirdest laugh. I also just realized that this was the first time I've ever heard him laugh.
"Do you need any help on your homework?" Draco started to ask, but immediately stop when he saw who he was talking to.
"Actually, Yea. That would be great. I know that you are really good at it." I say. Is that- no way - Draco Malfoy is blushing!
"O-okay" he says.
We work on all of our homework until dinner and I have to admit, I had a good time with Draco today.