Veritaserum

This should be a long and interesting chapter!•

*Hermiones POV*

"Hermione?" I hear someone whisper, no doubt in my mind whose voice that was. Draco. "Hermione, where are you?"
   "Draco? I'm over here!" I say excited. I try to stand up, and feel two arms wrap around my waist, restraining me from moving. "DRACO! HELP!"
"HERMIONE!" He yells back and lights flash on. I see him on the floor, a man in black standing above him. "Avada Kedavra!" The man yells and a bright green bolt hits Draco's chest. "NO DRACO!" I scream until my voice is hoarse. Then I black out.

*

I wake up with a stinging pain in my head. It was all just a dream. I look around expecting to see something. Nothing. Suddenly, a giant man dressed in all black walks up to me and grabs me by my hair, pulling me into the darkness...

*DRACOS POV*

"Come on!" I hear Ginny whisper, eager to see Hermione again.
"How are we going to find her exactly?" Harry asks. Me, Ginny, and Harry are trying to find out where Hermione is. "Shhhhh!" I whisper to the group. Ron. I turn around to see an evil grin on Ginny face. It's kinda creepy. She pulls out a vile of  Veritaserum. The sneaky little devil. "Here's the plan," I say, "Me and Harry will grab his arms and you'll put the Veritaserum down his throat." I point to Ginny. "He'll have to tell the truth about Hermione then." Me and Harry go out from our hiding spot and grab Rons arms. Before he can scream Ginny is at his side pouring the potion down his throat. "Where is Hermione" I ask. "The Malfoy Mansion" of course. My father. He must have figured out. This is all my fault. "What did you do to her?" Ginny asks angrily. "I--I" Ron tries to not speak but the answer is at his lips. "Lucius gave me gold. So much gold. I had to do it. I brought her to the Manor. I resisted at firs, so he took away all the gold and put some spell on me. I'm not sorry though." He spat at me. "You're filthy and she doesn't deserve you!" I punch Ron so hard he spits out 2 teeth. "Let's go." I growl. "To the Malfoy Manor."

Ill try to update over break so be ready!•