Don't Leave

Hello again! I'm probably going to make this a longer chapter and add Draco POV soon! Comment what you think!!!•

             -Hermione's P.O.V-

I walked through the passageway that leads into the Great Hall. It was decorated in all four main colors of the houses. Everyone, including me, was in their robes showing house pride. Mcgonagall let us have a party for everyone to celebrate the re-opening of HogWarts. It was amazing! I was in a gold robe with ruby colored shoes and a headband. I can't believe how lenient Mcgonagall is about our robes! We can wear almost any color robe and any type of accessories!! I spotted a bleach blonde mop of hair, and immediately knew it was Draco. He was in an emerald colored robe....and nothing else... It was pretty boring to tell the truth. He made eye contact with me and headed over to where I was.
"Hey" I said
"Hello" he responded. "I need to talk to you."
"Why" I started to get nervous. What if he was going to hex me or something when no one was looking?
"We need to get to know each other better." Then he added, "You need to get to know the real me. Not the one who was a foul and evil git.
"Okay" I said. I looked into his bright blue eyes. Wait! Weren't they grey before? Wow. He must have changed literally everything. Except his hair. But he was a death eater. And I always say, "once a death eater. Always a few eater."
"Great" he said, catching me off guard. "Can we meet by the lake at 2:00?"
"Umm." I said, still scared about having to be alone with Draco for so long. "Okay. Sounds great."
"Cool" then he said something that surprised me. "See you then Hermione."

-Draco's P.O.V-

Did I really just say the Mudblood's first name?! Ugh! Stop saying that name Draco! Oh well. She is a .... ya know... Anyway. Why should I even care in the first place! This is the "smartie pants know it all that gets perfect scores on every test and is a teachers pet!" But if I'm going to make friends this year, then I have to accept that I can't always be right. Even though I am always right. As soon as I finish telling Hermione- I mean Granger- about our "meeting" tomorrow I walk back to our common room, and am about to open the door to my room. But I stop. I glance over at Granger's door, ponder for a moment, and then walk over to her door. My ring finger barely brushes the doorknob, when a bright light flashes in front of my eyes------

And that's all I remember.

-Hermione's P.O.V-

I'm having a great time dancing and such, until something grabs my attention. I don't know what it is, but I feel this pull to go into my common room- well mine and Draco's common room. I decide to go check it out.
"Sorry Gin I gotta go" I say
"Why?!" She suddenly get upset as if I'm going to go hang out with someone else.
"I'm getting tired and it's past my bedtime" which wasn't a lie. It was already 11:36 which is when I start to "power down."
"Night" I say
"Night" Ginny mumbles. I give her a big hug, and go to say goodbye to Harry and Ron, but I can't find Harry. I spot Ron and head over. We haven't talked much since the war and our kiss. I don't know why I did it and I regret it. Harry and Ginny both told me that Ron was planning to ask me out sometime this year. I walk over nervously.
"Oh! Herminoe! Perfect! I was just about to go look for you."
"Why?" I say in a rather harsh tone.
"Can we go talk?" He looks over at where Malfoy was. That's odd. Where did he go?
"Alone" he finishes.
"Ookay" I stammered.

We headed into Gryffindor common room. No one was there because everyone was invited to the party and loved to break curfew.
"I" Ron stuttered. "W-w-we-l-l. Do you w-w-wan-n-a-a-g-g-go out with me." He finished quickly.
"Well. I'm sorry Ron but I only see you as a friend." I see his face go from sadness to anger.
"What? I thought you liked me! How could you!" He
"Listen Ron, I'm sor-
"NO!" He grabs my wrist and pushes his nails into my wrist so hard that it starts bleeding. I'm now crying and Ron is screaming with anger.
"Ro-on!" I choke. "Sto-op-p" he is yelling things I can't understand.
"p-please!"

-Harry's P.O.V-

I hear screaming. Crying. More screaming and yelling. I was heading into the Gryffindor common room to get a present for Ginny to surprise her when I hear noises inside. I quickly tell the password to the Fat Lady and run inside. Oh no...

• I decided to leave both P.O.Vs at a Cliff Hanger :) lol sorry but please be sure to star, Leave reviews/comments, and continue reading! I would really appreciate it if you shared this story to others!!! Bye! •