Enter: Jade

I'm so sorry it's been so long! Leave a like if you are actually interested in the book!•

DRACOS POV

Here we are. The front doors of what was once my home. "Here we go I say" to myself more than to the others. I take a big step and here we are- inside the Malfoy manner.

*

We left Ron bleeding on the floor at the school. He doesn't deserve help for what he did to Hermione. Suddenly I hear screaming. Oh no. I spin around looking for her. It had to be her scream. "HERM-" Ginny throws her hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming her name.
"Shut up!" Ginny whispers at me. "They could be anywhere."
"Who's they?" Harry asks
"Them." Ginny points to a group of 'used to be' death eaters in the other room. That's where the scream is coming from. Then I see her. "HERMIONE" I yell and burst in with my wand pointed in front of me. I look down to see Hermione-dead on the floor. "Oh my" Ginny says and I almost black out. "Wait." Harry says and steps in front of me. Hermione shifts into a dementor and then back into herself. It's a boggart. I feel a wave of relief wash over me. Then panic. Where is hermione? Then another wave. We're trapped.
"Well well well. Look what we have here." A young girl with bright blonde hair like mine says and laughs. She must be our age. I don't recognize her. Suddenly her wand is at my throat, "Come with me" she whispers evilly and laughs. "Throw the rest of them in the cellars"
"Now Jade Id watch my mouth if I was you. You don't control us." Lucius spits out at her.
"Right. Sorry" Jade says and walks out. I follow.

*

"Here we are." She says with a skip in her step. She reminds me of Bellatrix.
"Where is here exactly?" I ask not remembering this part of the manor.
"This is where the fun happens" she giggles and opens a door to reveal Hermione chained to the wall. A man dressed in black is hovering over her. I try to run up to her but there is some kind of wall between me and the room. Hermiones jail.
"Ah ah ah! Not yet!" Jade sneers at me. I'm really starting to hate her. She laughs and skips away. "See you tomorrow!" She yells as she turns the corner. Then the man dressed in black heads over to me and chains me to the wall close to Hermione. I'm too far away to help her. Hermione lays on the ground weak and bloody. It kills me to not be able to help her. I can't even help myself.

*

After three hours of torture-literally- I am given a rock. Apparently it can be used as a pillow. I notice that Hermione didn't even get a rock. Finally, Hermione wakes up. She looks around frantically as if she forgot where she was, then looks right at me. "Draco?" I try to move but the chains confine me. "Draco why did you come? This was their plan all along!" She starts to cry.
"What plan?" I ask frantically.
"They captured me only to get you back here. They want you to be a death eater again." She looks quickly to my arm where the dark mark still lurks-it's faded- but it's still there.
~To Be Continued~

This is Jade!!!--

•Posting the ending soon!•

Posting the ending soon!•