Granger and Malfoy

•So excited about all my new viewers!!!! Leave comments about any ideas y'all have!•

-Hermione's POV-

I watch him closely as I head down to the lake. I look towards his pockets. Wow. He didn't even bring his wand. He must really be wanting me to trust him. But I've never seen him without his wand, except for that one time Harry stole it. But, like Draco said, the past is in the past. Then again, it's going to be hard to trust him. After that dream, I am definitely scared a little. But did I like the dream or not? Do I like Draco Malfoy? Of course not. Right? I mean, he is definitely handsome and all, but he was a death eater.
This is what I'm thinking about as I walk towards him. I know I've gone over it all a 100 times before, but I need to get my heart and my brain to work together. What about Vickor? What about Ro---- NO!!! I can never EVER love him or even be his friend again after what he did to me. I look at my wrist and tighten the bracelet. I hope Harry doesn't tell anyone. Ok. I'm here. Standing next to Draco Malfoy, the evil death eater, and I want to hug. I want to tell him I love him. But I know he doesn't love me. However, he did kiss me. Um no. That was a dream Hermione! Get it together! You can be friends with him. I tell myself. But not love him. You know you don't love him! I try to make this statement true, but every time I look at him I want to put myself in his arms and never ever get out. I want to stay by his side forever. But I can see a hint of doubt fin Draco's eye. I can tell he doesn't want to be my friend. He probably doesn't even want to be next to me. My heart crumbles and breaks. Why?! Why am I doing this?! Why do I care? I suddenly realize that Draco is staring right at me. There is a long and very awkward pause.

                -Draco's P.O.V-

"So" I mumble. I don't think she wants to talk to me. I'm looking at her face and see something there. Her bright beautiful eyes are almost smiling. Did I just complement her? Hermione? I then see her face go into another emotion. Sadness. She looks now as though she's about to cry. I don't know what's wrong. I want to comfort her but I don't really feel like getting any closer to her at this moment. I don't like crying girls. In fact, all through my 5th year, whenever someone was crying, especially a girl, I always try my best to leave as soon as possible. It's a good code to go by. Crying girl+me= No! Finally she stops leaking. That was odd. "Okay. So I was wondering, that since we are going to be roommates we might as well get to know one another." I say quickly.
"O-okay" she replies slowly. "How do we do that?"
"Well." I started. "I made some questions for you to answer."
"Oh! Like ice breakers!" She says excited.
"What's an ice breaker?" I ask
"Oh never mind." She laughs. "Ask me some of the questions."
"Okay. Umm. What's your favorite color?"
-I'm sorry if she answers differently then the real Hermione or Draco. Please don't get mad!-
"Probably purple" She giggles. I've never heard her giggle. "I love the way it looks. My mum always bought me purple earrings." She smiled softly.
"Cool. Mine is obviously green." I say. "You know, like the evil color green for evil Slytherin." I say very Sarcasticly. She laughs again but this time very hard she almost snorts. She looks pretty when she laughs. What?! I didn't just think that! No! I didn't!
"What's your actual favorite color?" She asks, becoming a little more serious.
"Oh...umm... Grey" I finally say.
"Why?" She asks impatiently. She can be so annoying!
"Well. In my family, grey is the color of power. All of my family has grey eyes. If you have blue, then you're a disgrace. My father permanently changed my eyes to blue when I didn't do what he wanted me to do. He disowned me." Why did I just tell her the most important piece of my life that has happened since the war?!
"Oh. Wow. I'm so sorry Draco" She says as though she might actually mean it.
"Here's the next one." I say eager to change the subject. "Favorite animal?"
"Otter!" She half-yells, "it is my patronus after all." She smilies at me and says. "What about you?"
"I've always loved Dolphins. The way they jump out of the water is amazing." I immediately add, "I mean, a snake. Snakes are cool." I try to say in my bad-boy voice.
"Oookay Draco." She says with more sarcasm then I usually use. "Whatever you sayyyy." Then she laughs her adorable snort laugh. I ask her a few more questions and realize that it's already 3:30!
"I got to go Draco" she says.
"Bye." I replied. It was a pretty good day.

FINALLY IM DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!!!! Lol. Sorry but it took FOREVER! Bye!bye!