HufflePuff VS Gryffindor

•Hola again!•

Luna's POV

GO HARRY!!! I yell, although I know he can't hear me. Draco half cheers for him, he still has a rivalry in Quittich with Gryffindor anyway. "Where were you?" Neville whispers worriedly. "I was talking to Katniss."
"Who?" Neville asks, confused.
"Katniss. She's an old friend." I look out to the clouds and recall the first time I met her.
"YEAH!!!" The whole Gryffindor area cheers. We must've won. Me, Neville, and Draco all run down to meet Harry and throw Ron dirty looks, well only Draco and Harry did that last part. Ron claims to not remember the night Hermione was taken. I miss her. Ron stands in the corner staring at the wall. He didn't play in the game today. He's been looking really off his rocker lately. "Hey Luna" Harry comes over to me and gives me a friendly hug. "Hey. Good job out there!" I respond and give Ginny a hug too. "Good job too!" I smile, trying too keep the mood up. Everyone glares at Ron every other second. I try to crack some jokes but everyone's to preoccupied with Ron to care. Finally, Draco marches over to Ron and grabs him by the collar and shouts, "WHERE IS HERMIONE!"
"I DONT KNOW!" Ron spats back at him, "ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ANYWAY YOU FILTHY SLITHERN!" Ron shakes loose of Draco's grip and runs away.

*DRACOS POV*
Ron, that filthy little git, got away. "UGH!" I grunt and punch a wall with my fists. "Calm down Draco" Harry says, "We'll get him soon enough."
    "Why not tonight?" Ginny says with an evil smirk I didn't know her face was capable of making. "Let's get some Veritaserum and put it in his drink or something."
    "I like it." I respond with a similar smirk
    "Are you sure? Maybe Ron didn't even do it." Luna says unsure.
   "Well he has to know something." I say and look at Harry. He nods, indicating that we should do it.
   "Okay I'm in." He says and grabs Ginny's hand.
   "Ummm. Hello?" Katniss says and waves her hand.                 "What do you want us to do?"
    "Stay in my room" Luna says a little more strictly then I'm used to.
    "UGH. Fine." Me and Peeta say together. "Come on Peeta, let's go." Katniss says to Peeta and they follow Luna out to the Ravenclaw dorms.
   "Well, where do we start?" I ask.
   "Potions class." Ginny responds and smiles at me. We're starting to become good friends, I guess.
   "Well let's go!"

Yea so the chapters are probably going to  become shorter but at least it's something! Sorry I was straying from the main plot, but I'm on track now!!!•