Instinct

•Hello I have a question for y'all- do you guys like Draco or Hermione's POV? Comment and please vote if you want me to continue! Here we go!

               -Hermione's POV-
I wake up, surprised to see the slitherin colors around me and then I remember last night. Kissing Draco...Draco... We're is he? I sit up and hear the shower turn on, "he must be in there" I think to myself. "Draco?" I call out just to be sure. "Ya? I'm in here" I hear Draco's voice call out from behind the bathroom door. "You need to get ready," he says "Mcgonagall sent us an owl this morning that said we need to help her with something today."
"Umm. Okay!" I reply. That's odd. What could she need help with?

*

I get dressed in my classic Griffindor cardigan and a black skirt with white knee socks and black shoes. I have to admit I feel like an anime version of myself. Draco walks out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Wow. I can't stop staring at all of his abs, 2,4,6! Dang! He seems to notice me counting and smirks. "Like what you see Granger- uh - Hermione?"
"It's okay Draco. Granger is my last name. I'm proud of it. And my blood status." I probably shouldn't have said that last part because Draco looks like he's in a trance. "Draco?" I start, "Draco it's okay. The war is over. I know you've changed." I walk up to him and plant a soft kiss right on his lips. Why I'm going this I have no idea. Do I really like Draco Malfoy? But then I remember what he did for me. I think he remembers too...

                  -Draco's POV-
*FLASHBACK*

Screaming. I hear her screaming. Living in death eater central hasn't been fun. It's all I ever hear, curses and hexes and screams. But I know the voice that commands this scream. Hermione. I know it's her. I saw her and potter and weasel carried in here this morning. I wanted to help. I've forgotten all about blood status. I want to help the right side. I don't want to be evil anymore. But I have no choice. I'm called downstairs to where potter and his friends are. I want to give them a signal, to show them that I'm on their side. But how? "Draco darling," my aunt Belatrix calls me over, "Potter was in your class right? Good. Is this him dear?" She cackles and points to Harry. His face is all demented and weird. I know it's him but I also know that if I saw that than he's going to die. Wow. Potters faint is in my hands. I want to make him beg for his life but I notice Granger in the corner. If Voldemort wins, then she will surely be killed. No. I have to protect her. I don't know why it's just an instinct I have. "It's hard to tell" I finally say.
"THROW HIM AND GINGER INTO THE CELLARS! As for you Mudblood..." My aunt laughs in a high pitch again. Oh no. She's gonna kill Hermione...

                -Hermione's POV-
Pain. Pain so excruciating I can't even cry. I can only scream. My voice is raw but I continue screaming. I don't even know if I'm making sound but I keep screaming. It hurts. I hear the words "Crucio! Crucio!" Coming from Bellatrix. Then she grabs my hair and pulls me over to her which I don't fight. She grabs her knife and brings it toward me. I'm scared now. More scared then I've ever been. She's going to kill me now. In the most painful way possible, Slowly. But no. She doesn't kill me, instead she being the knife up to my arm and starts writing. I keep screaming and she keeps laughing. I know what she's writing. Mudblood I see the words on my arm, but they soon become covered in my own blood, I'm losing too much blood. I look over to Draco and see him mouthing the word "Episkey" doing it over and over again where no one can see it. I'm pretty sure he's keeping me alive. Helping the blood stay in my body. No one notices him until...

                    -Draco's POV-
*FLASHBACK*

"Draco come join the fun" my aunt Bella says with a grin. Surely no one saw me healing Hermione. I wasn't a lot of help because I was so far away but I think I was the difference for her life versus death. "Okay." I saw trying to act like the evil foul git that everyone knows. I point my wand at her and mouth "I'm so sorry" I'm about to say the spell, but just them Dobby, our old house elf, appears with Potter and Weasel. Yes! I think to myself, just then potter comes and tackles me, taking my wand with him. I'll give it up as long as granger is safe...

*PRESENT*

                 -Hermione's POV-

Turns out Mcgonagall only needed is to help her carry papers around and check on the paintings. "Let's tell Gracie and Jemmie that we'll do patrol tonight. It's not like we've had a busy day."
"Okay" I say. And smile at Draco, "I'll go tell them."

*

"Draco!" I call out as I head towards our common room. "They said okay!" I stumble into the common room panting. "You okay? Did you have to run an Olympic track for them to agree?" Wow. I didn't know he knew about muggle sports like the Olympics. "No, but I ran all the way here. They were in the HufflePuff dorms."
"Why did you run?" Draco asks
"Oh! Well I saw Ginny and I really wasn't in the mood to talk. I should probably go apologize. "No!" I hear Draco half-yell. "Uhhh sorry" he says and looks down and the ground. "I was just wondering...if you...wanted to be my girlfriend"
"Oh course!" I say and go on my tiptoes to give him a kiss.

•Be ready for a plot twist in the next chapter!!!!•