Chapter 3 - Ryokuryuu

Please comment on which one of the five males you guys want to end up with.

Hak

Kija

Shinah

Jaeha

Zeno
_____________________________

Sora's POV

1 month later~

I've learned all more abilities and how to control it. It was not so difficult but also not easy. I had the ability to manipulate/control fire anywhere and anytime without getting hurt. I also learned that my tears can heal anyone from plants to animals and to humans. I now always have a bottle of it in my bag for emergencies. I also somehow learned how to fight with a sword and bow along the way for hunting.

Now the bigger problem is how to will I find Yona and Hak. I know that they are alive but I don't know where they are. I've been searching but there is still no clue. I'll head to the Earth Tribe - Awa Port now since I need some new clothing. It was the closest place to me right now anyways.

*Timeskip to Awa Port*

When I arrived, I was amazed by the beautiful ocean. I made my way down the streets and noticed that many people seem to be lifeless and in fear of something.

I continued my walk but Awa officers suddenly came up to me. They started to hit on me and told me to follow them. I just ignored them and walked passed them only to get them pissed. They grabbed me by my shoulders and started to ask, "Is this how you treat an officer? Huh, little girl?"

'Heh~ So if they don't get what they want, they use force?' I thought. I kicked them in the 'place' and they bent down groaning in pain. I started running but then other officers came but I was helped by a male with long green hair in a low ponytail and bangs covering one eye. He jumped down from.................the roof?

I watched as he kicked the officers hard on the side or stomach with inhumane strength. He then grabbed my hand running away. We then stopped and his behind the corner of a building to hide from the officers following us.

"Thanks for helping me!" I said panting a little.

"No, no. Anything for a cute girl like you. So answer me, what's a cute and beautiful girl doing wandering all alone on the dangerous streets?" He asked smiling while holding my left hand with both of his hands.

"I'm looking for someone but I couldn't find them and decided to come here since it was the closest place to where I was." I replied.

"Then do you need a place to stay? I could offer you to stay we me." He offered grinning like a pervert holding my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Uhh......I don't think that'll be good. I will trouble you." I said, kind of not wanting to be with this person.

"It's fine. For a beautiful girl, it won't be a trouble at all." He said. 'Well, I can't really say no to his offer since I did need a place to stay and if he did something to me, I'll just kick his ass.' I thought.

"Okay then." I agreed and he picked me up jumping into the sky like we're flying. Now it seem to fit together at why he had so much strength in his right foot 'cause he is Ryokuryuu. But I can't admit and say I know who he is yet.

"Suge!!!!!! How are you able to fly?!" I asked with sparkling eyes.

"My little secret dear. But I'm surprised your not scared. Anyways, what's your name?" He asked. "My name is Jaeha and I'm a pirate."

"Hi Jaeha! I'm Sora." I introduced while smiling at him. We then landed on a ship and an old lady complain about his grad entrance. He talked to the older lady about me and she eyed me from head to toe. She then asked about what can I do since they didn't need useless people. She said that because they are pirates, they don't want someone burdening them.

"I can cook, heal wounds, hunt for foods, and if you have any other requests, I can probably do it as long as it doesn't involve fighting." I said and she nodded in approval and I stayed on the ship with Captain Gigan and Jaeha.

1 week later~

I've been staying for a week and gotten closer to everyone. They're all friendly and I gotten more closer to Jaeha than everyone else. I still don't like his perverted side though but overall he's a good friend. Yona still hasn't come here yet in search of the Green Dragon.

I went to prepare breakfast for everyone as Jaeha went to town again. He was taking he luxurious time so I decided to fetch him back. I went to the place where I always expect him to be and he always seems to be at, The Red-Light District. (The place where girls flirt or have s*xual talk with guys.) I walked into the place with people stopping me on the way but I just push them aside and went to the room where I heard Jaeha's voice and slammed the door.

"Jaeha!! How many times do I have to tell you to not come to these kind of places?!!" I yelled and you can see him visibly flinch.

"Umm..........no it's not w-what you think Sora. I-I'm just a-accompanying this guy here!" He stutters while pointing to the guy with black hair and dark blue robe across from him. I turn my attention to the guy Jaeha pointed at to see.......................

"Hak..?"