Chapter 14 - Affections

Sora's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times from the light. I noticed that the room was different than my usual room and that I didn't recognize it. I got up to see where I was. Just when I was about to get up the bed, the door opened.

"Sora, you shouldn't suddenly get up yet! The doctor said that you have to lie down and rest for a few days." Soo-Won said while holding a bowl of medicine. It's hard to believe that this Soo-Won is the one who killed our father.

"Soo-Won? Where are we?" I asked as he sat next to me on the bed.

"We are in the capital Chi'Shin, inside the Chi'Shin Castle. I was really worried when you fainted but I'm glad you look fine now." He said with a warm smile. I really don't want to believe that Soo-Won killed father.

He still treats me the same as before. Is it because I wasn't at the castle so he thinks I don't know what happened. But it's strange that he's not suspicious of me.

Maybe I should stay like I don't know what happens. I feel a bit guilty since we all left Soo-Won and looked at him as an enemy without knowing the reason. But it was also his fault for killing father. I don't want to take sides. No matter what I still can't truly hate Soo-Won but I can't side with him either. I will mostly support Yona and them.

"..ra...Sora!" Soo-Won's voice suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I guess I'm still a bit tired. What were you saying?" I told him a lie.

"The doctor said you have to take this medicine. Are you sure you are okay? You were spacing out at first." Soo-Won asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I was about to take the medicine from Soo-Won's hands when he lifted up the spoon and brought it to my mouth.

"S-Soo-Won...I can do it myself." I said in a weak voice because of shyness.

"Sora, you're still sick. I don't want you to exhaust yourself again..." He said and he brought the spoon closer to my mouth.

"...I really don't want to lose you Soo-Won.."

I could feel myself blushing really hard as I drank from the spoon. He continued in feeding me until I finished the whole bowl of medicine. Because I was never used to these affections, it made me blushed really hard.

"Th-Thank y-you..." I said in a quiet voice.

Then I heard a chuckle from Soo-Won. I looked you see that he was trying to cover his laugh.

"S-Stop laughing!" I yelled embarrassed but he didn't stop.

"Gomen gomen. You just looked really cute at first when you were blushing." He said. This made my face flame up and my whole face was red. I couldn't hide my blush so I quickly laid down and covered myself with the blanket.

"I'm going to sleep." I said.

Soo-Won's POV

"I'm going to sleep." She said. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she is. I really don't want to let her go. I'm glad she didn't leave me yet. She probably already knows the truth about what happened but is just playing dumb.

"Goodnight Sora." I said as I got up and left. I hope she stays like that. I really don't want to lose her from my side too. The sky that the four of us use to look at together is no longer here. If she leaves, I'll truly be lonely. But no matter what, if she gets in the way of my plan, I have no choice but to kill her.