Chapter 5 - Proper Introduction

Please comment on which one of the five males you guys want to end up with. The number in parentheses are the numbers of votes so far.

Hak (1)

Kija

Shinah (5)

Jaeha

Zeno (4)
___________________________

Sora's POV

Here I am, being dragged by Jaeha to find Hak and recruit him for the crew. I highly doubt he's going to agree with this anyways. I followed Jaeha around town until he spotted Hak's wanted poster. I do agree that I looks nothing like him and it's kind of funny.

Jaeha was laughing hard at Hak's wanted poster, not noticing the one next to it was him. I really want to see his reaction later when he finds out. I went away for a few moments to look at a nearby shop only to come out and hear Jaeha say something perverted.

"I want you." Jaeha said holding Hak's hands. People around them who heard that started gossiping while eyeing both of them.

"I don't swing that way." Hak said quickly turned around, walking away from Jaeha. This was amusing so I kept on walking the scene.

"Ah~~ wait, wait! You're wrong, you got it all wrong! I think you're a great man! This isn't the right place, let's go someplace where nobody's around...." Jaeha exclaimed while holding tightly onto Hak's waist. He seriously need to learn to choose his wordings correctly. I giggled at the sight of them.

"What the hell are you planning to do by going to a place where nobody's around?!" Hak said trying to push Jaeha off him. Deciding that this was enough, I went into the scene and tug Jaeha away and hit him on the head.

Hak started to runaway but Jaeha didn't chase him this time. He jumped on top of the roof and went another direction. Whatever, it didn't really matter. I followed Hak.

When I caught up to Hak, I saw Yona crying at the scene of the dead child because of some Awa Officiers. I patted Yona on the back to calm her down while Yun checked up on the child. Seriously, this world is totally screwed up, people with power treat others lower than them like trash, people who would go as far as killing someone to accomplish their goals, people who would betray others for their own benefit, I'm tired of this.

I walked out along with Hak. When we turned around the corner, Jaeha dropped down from the sky. Jaeha introduced himself and told Hak that he wanted to recruit him for the crew. And as I expected, Hak rejected the offer, especially when Jaeha said his 'master' can come too.

"Give it up Jaeha. He cares about his 'master' a lot. Maybe even love her." I teased.

"Shut up. I don't!" Hak yelled. Then Yona came around the corner, making Jaeha suddenly kneel down. What's going on?

"Ryokuryuu's leg is probably throbbing and he is hearing the diety's chant saying that he needs to protect King Hiryuu." The voice of the Phoenix told me in my head. Yona went towards him and touched forehead.

"Ryokuryuu...? You're Ryokuryuu, right?" She questioned.

"What are you talking about?" Jaeha ask trying to get out but his escape route was cut off when Kija yelled out he was Ryokuryuu. Hak put his arm around his neck, choking him until he finally admits.

"So your secrets out now, Jaeha." I said while looking him. "Maybe I should've been a good friend to you since you helped me and told you to stay away from Hak since he's with King Hiryuu, Hakuryuu, and Seiryuu." Everyone eyes me after I said that.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you know about this? The four dragons are a legend." Yun asked.

"Oh, allow me to introduce myself properly." I said and bowed a little.

"I'm not in the legend but I'm the Phoenix who accompanies King Hiryuu and stays by his side."

"Eh...? EHHHHHH?!?!" Everyone yelled wide-eyed.