Chapter 19 - What Should I Do?

A/N:

So starting from this point, stuff are kind of from the manga and if you don't want spoilers, don't read it.

Also, I decided to make an early update for y'all since I just felt like it. Lol. It's much earlier than when I usually update.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!
_______________________________

Sora's POV

Over the past few weeks, I've been keeping a distance from Soo-Won. Every time Soo-Won tries to talk me, for some reason my body just instinctually want to run away. I could always feel Soo-Won's depressed aura after I run away from him.

Seeing him sad makes me want to cheer him up but after what happen that day, I feel shy and embarrassed to be near him.

I was walking around until I reached the garden as saw Soo-Won. I immediately hid like I always do but Soo-Won doesn't seem to notice this time.

I looked from my hiding spot to see Soo-Won having a conversation with one of the officials and decided to eavesdrop.

"Recently there has been a group of bandits claiming territory in regions of the Fire Tribe..." The official informed Soo-Won. "...they called themselves The Dark Dragon and Happy Hungry Bunch."

Soo-Won looked baffled for a second by the naming of the group before returning to be serious.

"And what's the problem with these particular bandits? How are they different then the others for us to need to worry about it?" Soo-Won asked. The country already had bandits before and usually the local officials deal with them.

"These bandits are different. They don't steal from the villages but from the officials. They already stole multiple carts of goods and supplies. We have to do something, Your Majesty!" The official complained. He didn't like how the bandits were stealing from them.

'So stealing from villagers is okay but stealing from is not? That's some messed up logic.' I thought to myself as I continued listening.

"That is quite a problem. The use of money is already really low and with those bandits stealing those goods then we won't have enough supplies to support the country." Soo-Won thoughtfully commented. "Who is the leader of this group?"

"Their identities are unknown but the leader of the group seems to be a female." What the official said just made me remember something.

'Yona is a female and leader of the group....'

'The Dark Dragon part definitely seems like something Hak would call himself....'

'They're stealing from officials instead of villager...'

'They have great strengths to do that....'

'Is it really Yona, Hak, and them?!'

I connected all the pieces together as it really seems like something they would do. Can it really be them? I need to make sure that means I need to get out of this castle.

But...I don't want to make Soo-Won sad either...

What should I do?