Chapter 9 - Taken Away

Please comment. The number in parentheses are the numbers of votes so far.

I plan to change this up a bit. I will make this into a reverse harem and making an ending with these characters and maybe Yun since most people been wanting him and also Soo-Won.

The ones with the most votes will get their characters ending first. The voting period ends after this chapter. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Hak (12)

Kija (2)

Shinah (28)

Jaeha (5)

Zeno (16
___________________________

Sora's POV

We stood inside of the store that was 'recruiting' new women workers. An old man were giving us judging/perverted looks as he agrees with us 'working' here. He led us to an empty room.

As we waited for a while, Yona started to tremble a little. I walked over to her and held her hand tight. We stood there not too long before floor opened making us fall down.

We landed down into another room which soon later, had an officer come take us to where the other women were held. There were a whole lot of women in the room. They pushed us in there roughly.

"Ow..." I heard Yona muttered which immediately made me panic a little. I looked over to see that she sprain her ankle when the officer pushed us. It's a shame that I don't have anything to clean her wound. I wished I could help her.

Not long, we heard a voice behind us, seeming satisfied as he looked at us. He was Yang Kum-Ji. Other girls were questioning him about them only finding a job which he returned with a sly look. I really wasn't expecting him to come this quick.

He suddenly yanked my hair along with Yona's using both of hands. Man, it hurts having your hair tugged. He pulled us towards him to have a good look.

"I see, red hair and orange hair. Very unique indeed. They'll surely sell in a high price." He said but added on. "But this orange haired one is not something you can buy with a price. Maybe they wouldn't mind if I take one right?" He let go of Yona and pulled me towards him.

Yun had this shocked and furious look and was going say something but I gave him a look that said to stay here and take care of Yona. He wanted to protest but I just gave him a look that made him keep quiet and agree.

Yang Kum-Ji left the room full of women that he's going to sell to the Kai Empire and dragged me along with him. He held me by the waist forcing me to move forward with him. This isn't going to end well. Let's just hope that Yona and Yun could get away without getting hurt and that this plan is a success.

Meanwhile~

Author's POV

"Yun, what do we do? Sora has been taken away." Yona said worriedly thinking about what bad things may happen to her. Yun sighed as he was also worried for the girl.

"I know, I'm worried too. But she said to not do anything. We should finish our mission than we hurry to save her." Yun said thinking that something may have happened to her already as he gritted his teeth in annoyance not being able to protect her.

A girl with black hair and a low side ponytail told someone who wanted to get out that it was no use since no one was going to come. Yona asked if they ever wanted to make a change but she told Yona was foolish.

"Everyone out! If you make too much noise, you'll be killed." An officer suddenly came into the room and said. They blindfolded all the girls and led them to another place. The boats then started to move.

At Yang Kum-Ji's boat, Sora was on the ground with tattered clothes and cuts and bruises all over her body. Her eyes showed nearly no life in it. The only spark left was for Yona and wishing her to be safe. She was clearly scared of what's going to happen further. She's somehow been able to resist Lord Kum-Ji but ended up in wounds. She hoped that Yona was safe and the others saved her and Yun.