Chapter 10 - Death

Regarding on the order I'll do the different endings with, I'll do it in this order.

1. Shinah
2. Zeno
3. Hak
4. Jaeha
5. Kija
6. Yun

I'm still not entirely sure if I'll do Yun but please look forward to it. Also, I'm sorry if this chapter may seem crappy.

---------------------------------------------

Author's POV

The battle has just started. With Yona, Yun, and two other girls helping out to get to the dock of the boat to release the firework. Hak, Kija, Shinah, Jaeha, and the others were putting up a fight against Yang Kum-Ji's men.

Everyone was working towards there plan. Yona and Yun were working hard until they got found out and pushed to the dock by force to reveal any hidden bombs. Even though they lied and risked there life, they continued on. With Yona lighting up the firework. Shinah spotted it and went towards the location with Jaeha.

Hak is currently frustrated, not being able to go. He stayed and continued to fight off the officers along with Kija, not killing them which made it a little more difficult to put them in place.

Yona was getting kicked and stepped on the head, bleeding. Jaeha landed down in time and kicked the officer away from them. Jaeha started to fend off the officers as Yona ran over to Yun to check for her safety.

"Yun, you're a genius. I'm glad we were able to succeed." Yona said with a smile on her wounded face. They are currently forgetting about Sora in the midst of happiness until Yun suddenly remembered.

"Sora! We still need to save Sora!" Yun yelled desperately. Sparks of realization appeared in Yona as she started to panic about her sister. They didn't know where she went and where she is now.

"Jaeha! Shinah! We need to hurry and save Sora!" Yona yelled in a panicked voice. When Jaeha heard this, his eyes widened. No wonder he didn't see her. He thought she was safe. He was expecting the girl to come back with a smile and saying she's fine. He had a glare on his face and he quicken his place to knock out the officers with the help of Shinah.

"Damn." He cursed as more officers came aboard from other ships. This was going to take a while and he didn't like it. Meanwhile, Hak was currently having a really bad feeling and is worrying about the safety of Yona and Sora.

At Yang Kum-Ji's Ship~

"Four mercenary groups have been annihilated. The majority of the pirates can't move but the monstrous men and knocking down one after another. The boat that has the merchandise has been taken too." An officer explained what's happening to Yang Kum-Ji. Sora was glad Yona and Yun were saved and now the last bit of life in her eyes were gone. She was simply a doll now. A living doll with tattered up clothes and bruises and cuts all over her body.

Yang Kum-Ji however was extremely pissed as he didn't want Captain Gigan's pirate crew to destroy all his stuff after he spent years to built it.

"Jaeha! Shinah! Yang Kum-Ji is probably in that boat with Sora!" Yun yelled pointing at the boat ahead as Yona had this fierce expression on her face. Jaeha kicked the door opened only to find no one there.

He had escaped on a small boat with Sora on his side and someone paddling for him. He planned to return to his estate and reorganize everything and put an end to those pirates.

Jaeha, who spotted the small boat with Yang Kum-Ji on it along with Sora, had anger in his eyes. He saw how broken up Sora was and for some odd reason, he felt pain seeing her like that.

He jumped up which looks like he's flying and readied some blades to shoot at Yang Kum-Ji. Yang Kum-Ji also readied his weapon, a bow and arrow and wanted to shoot Jaeha down. Sora, who saw this, instinctively held Yang Kum-Ji down and made his shot inaccurate.

Yang Kum-Ji who got annoyed pushed her off of him. She lost balanced as fell back into the ocean. Those who saw watched in horror as Sora drown into the water. Jaeha was able to hit Yang Kum-Ji thanks to the distraction of Sora. He quickly dived down into the water in search of water only to find her already losing her pulse. He immediately brought her up hoping it was not too late.

When he brought back Sora, everyone rushed towards her. Some with worried looks and some with pain in looking at her through this state. Two of them couldn't really control their anger and wanted to murder someone.

Yun quickly went to tend Sora. Once he reached her and check her pulse something shocked him.

"She doesn't have a pulse anymore..."