Chapter 20 - Leaving

Sora's POV

What should I do?

Maybe I should just talk this over with Soo-Won. I mean it can't be that bad will it? Will the same thing happen again though?

Just thinking about that I didn't notice someone walking towards me from behind. Until they called me out.

"Sora, what are you doing here?" I suddenly heard Soo-Won's voice from behind me and jumped in fright. He couldn't have saw me eavesdropping, could he?

"Umm-I..uhhh..." The words are just not coming out of my mouth.

"Did you hear what we just talk about?" Soo-Won asked. I quietly nodded as I didn't have the courage to speak up nor look at him.

"Do you know about that group?"

I quickly shake my head no.

"Sora." He called me and I looked at him only to see his cold face.

"Don't lie to me."

Feeling a bit scared of his expression, I nodded my head to show I know them.

"It's them right?" He asked coldly as he came closer towards me while I didn't move an inch. "Are you going to go back to them now?"

"And leave me..?"

He showed an expression filled with hurt, longing, and betrayed. I didn't like that look. It made me felt guilty and all I wanted was to get rid of that look and make him smile again.

I raised both my hands and put it on either side of his face and smiled warmly at him.

"I promise I'll come back."

Those words explained everything. That I will leave to go see Yona and them but I will come back for him.

"I won't leave you alone. But I don't want to leave them either. Soo-Won is that okay?" I asked carefully.

He looked at me for a long time and then let out a long sigh. His expression already showed his answer: he gives up.

"Thank you Soo-Won! I'll make sure to come back!" I said as I let go of him and started to go back to my room to pack up my belongings. I didn't walked long until I came to Soo-Won.

He saw me come back to him and gave a curious look.

"Is there something wrong-"

He was cut off when he felt something soft and warm on his cheeks. It was me giving him a quick kiss of thank you.

"Thank you, Soo-Won." I whispered in his ear. I backed away blushing to see him shocked and not moving. I then decided to go back and pack my stuff.

Oh my god! Why did I do that? He probably thinks I'm weird!  I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I hope finding Yona and them will keep my mind off.

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the large door of the palace. I looked backed at it.

"Let's hope there's a day when we can all be together again..."

___________________________

A/N:

Another chapter done! I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Sora is now finally going back to Yona and the rest! It will almost be the time where she first meets Zeno!