Chapter 16 - Stay With Me

Sora's POV

The battle ended with the loss of Soo-Won and his team. However, it seems like Soo-Won accomplished his goals even with losing this game.

"Well....it was a fun festival right?" Soo-Won asked as he was sipping tea. We were sitting in a pavilion back at the Chi'Shin palace.

"It was. The people in this town seemed to have enjoyed it too." I answered him in a cheerful mood. That festival really gotten everyone hyped up.

"No it was not! What on earth did you come here for, Your Majesty? You come to the castle, you wander around aimlessly, you take care of Princess Sora, you have tea with my wife, you make a racket at the festival, aren't you just fooling around?!" General Geun-Tae was being really angry. He didn't understand why the emperor was even here.

"General Geun-Tae, you've become like General Joo-Doh." Soo-Won commented in his happy mood.

"I don't want to be lumped together with him." General Joo-Doh said, glaring angrily back at Soo-Won.

"Lord Geun-Tae! Lord Geun-Tae!" Yun-Ho came yelling for him. She explained about how some merchants are willing to buy her tea. Then one of the old people who work here said that people are buying the rocks used as decoration, General Geun-Tae wore during the mock battle.

After listening to everything, Soo-Won grabbed my hand. I was about to ask what he was doing when he put a finger onto his mouth signaling me to be quiet.

We started walking away as there was a happy atmosphere around them after hearing the news. I looked back onto Soo-Won.

'Did he do all that? Is that why he decided to have that mock battle?' I gave him a questioning stare as we walked towards his horse. He pushed me up his horse and got up and sat behind me.

His arms went around my waist as he went to hold onto the rein on the horse and we started moving out of the castle.

"Was that all your doing, Soo-Won? You came to the Earth Tribe to help them? Just how far did you calculate?" I looked at him curiously. I wondered how long has he planned this.

"Hehe. But don't you think it was constructive? Without knowing how much influence he has over the people...he's been idling by patiently day by day." Soo-Won replied. I never noticed this before but he has such sharp eyes. His aura is so serious when he talks about this.

This kind of serious aura, it's not like the Soo-Won from before. However, for some reason, I feel really safe in his embrace. Unconsciously, I lean more onto the broad chest behind me with a warm smile on my face.

"Are we going back to the castle?"

"Yeah. Don't leave this time anymore, okay?" Soo-Won pleas as he pulled me closer to him as possible. As if once he lets go, I'll be gone again.

"Stay with me."

________________________

A/N:

I hope you like this chapter. I've been creating some Soo-Won x Sora moments recently but don't worry there will other characters x Sora in the future when she meets up with the group.