Chapter 12 - Comfort

Sora's POV

I was stuck in the darkness as suddenly a bright path that had a bright light appeared. I followed it and came out of the darkness. I opened my eyes to see.....
______________________________

"Jaeha..? What happened?" I asked as I was about to get up from the bed but only felt a shot of dizziness come through me.

"Sora, you nearly died a few days ago after what happened. You should lie down." Jaeha said as he lightly pushed me back onto the bed. I, however, did not understand what he meant by me fainting. I don't remember that happening. All I remember is going to sleep after agreeing to let Yona infiltrate the ship and light up the firework.

"Jaeha, what are you talking about? Aren't we going to start the plan today?" I asked and looked at him confused. He just stared at me stopping mid-action at tucking me into bed.

"Hm? Oh n-nothing. It's just that you exhausted yourself after transforming into a Phoenix so you slept a few days and we thought you died." Jaeha explained.

'Oh, so it exhausted me. But I didn't feel exhausted afterwards. Maybe an after affect?' I thought and believe what he said and calmed down and begin to close my eyes.

'Hm? I slept through the whole plan thing? Yona went by herself. Wait! YONA WENT BY HERSELF?!' I panicked and immediately sat back up but that immediately made my head her.

"Sora. You really need to rest. You've been exhausted after what happened." Jaeha said but I ignored him and panicked about Yona. If she wasn't okay then it's all my fault. I'll lose my last family member.

"What happened to Yona?! I slept through the whole thing right?! IS YONA OKAY?! SHE WENT BY HERSELF?! It's my fault if anyth-" I yelled but Jaeha cut me off.

"Sora, calm down it's fine. Yona's fine. Everyone's safe now." He said as he pulled me into a warm embrace and petted my head. I felt relaxed now that everyone's safe.

"Okay. Then I'll rest a little more Jaeha. Thanks for taking for of me." I said and gave him a warm smile before going back to sleep not noticing a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"It's only a natural thing to do for a cute girl like you. Sleep well Sora." Jaeha said to me before patting me on the head and walked out of my room.

Jaeha's POV

I watched as Sora slowly started to wake up and felt a sense of relief from me. Her eyes slowly open as she looked around the room and then land her eyes on me. All the trouble she went through and she still looks innocent.

"Jaeha..? What happened?" She asked as she slowly gets up. I quickly rush to her as she look like she got dizzy. Worrying, I lightly pushed her back onto bed.

"Sora, you nearly died a few days ago after what happened. You should lie down." I said and grabbed the sheets about to tuck her in when she said something that shocked me.

"Jaeha, what are you talking about? Aren't we going to start the plan today?" She said. I stopped my actions in shocked. 'Does she not remember anything? Maybe that's a good thing. I believe it's the best for her.' I thought.

"Hm? Oh n-nothing. It's just that you exhausted yourself after transforming into a Phoenix so you slept a few days and we thought you died." I lied and she seemed to believed me as she started to close her eyes to sleep but only got up again and wince at the pain that shock through her head.

"Sora. You really need to rest. You've been exhausted after what happened." I said but she had a panicked expression on her face.

"What happened to Yona?! I slept through the whole thing right?! IS YONA OKAY?! SHE WENT BY HERSELF?! It's my fault if anyth-" She panicked.

"Sora, calm down it's fine. Yona's fine. Everyone's safe now." I said as I hugged her and patted her head in attempt to calm her down which it did. She seemed to relax and nodded.

"Now you should rest. A beautiful girl like you needs her beauty sleep." I said as she laid back down.

"Okay. Then I'll rest a little more Jaeha. Thanks for taking for of me." She said and flashed a cute warm smile towards me. I felt myself blush when I saw that smile. I don't know why. It didn't happen before. I just hope she didn't see it. Luckily she didn't and close her eyes.

"It's only a natural thing to do for a cute girl like you. Sleep well Sora." I said and patted her head once more before I left the room to tell everyone that she was now fine.

I walked out and saw everyone partying except Hak, Yona, Shinah, Kija, and Yun who seem somewhat out of it. The news I'm giving them will probably cheer them up.

"Hey guys! I went to go check on Sora and she woke up a moment ago. She seems fine now but I told her to rest more." I told them which Yona-dear seems to be happy to hear.

"Really? I'm glad then!" She said as she smile the same smile her sister had.