Chapter 13 - The Day We Meet Again

Sora's POV

I woke up from my bed and headed outside. Everyone was lying on the ground sleeping. I guess they partied too hard during my sleep. I guess I could walk around to exercise.

I continued walking around Awa Port until I realized I shouldn't have walked too far away. I decided to turn around and head back before everyone gets worried that I'm missing.

"Kyaa!" I screamed as I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry! I didn't look where I was going." I said while keeping my head.

"Ah, no. I'm the one who should watch where I was going. Excuse me." The person I bumped into said as he reached out a hand.

'Wait. That voice sounds familiar.'

I looked up and saw the person I would never imagine to see in this area.

"...Soo-Won?"

"Sora! Why are you here? What happened?" Soo-Won asked worriedly as he saw my pale face. I never imagine I'll see him again. But I can't believe that after all he's done, I still can't find myself hating him.

"It's fine. I was just really sick recently so I stayed here. Why are you here Soo-Won?" I asked as I reached out to his hand and let him pull me up into his chest.

"I heard Awa's Overlord, Yang Kum-Ji, was conducting illegal trade with other countries. I came to investigate but...." He explained but when he mentioned Yang Kum-Ji I felt scared and began shuddering for some reason.

I looked at my hands to see that they were quivering. I don't think I know him so why? My head started hurt the more I think about it and eventually I fainted.

"Sora!" Soo-Won and that was the last thing I heard but darkness took over me.

Soo-Won's POV

Sora suddenly fainted. What happened to her? Looking at her like this makes me feel really heartbroken. She was shaking so much after I mentioned the name Yang Kum-Ji. Does she have something to do with him? Did he do something to Sora? Anyways, I should bring her to the Chi'Shin so she could get proper treatment.

"Lord Soo-Won!" I could hear footsteps coming over and Joo-Doh's yelling.

"Don't worry is by walking off by yourself." Joo-Doh said in an angered tone. But then he noticed Sora in my arms. "Is that a woman?"

"Oh, this is Princess Sora. She left a few months ago but she seems to be really week now. Let's take her back to Chi'Shin so she can get proper treatment." I said as I carried her princess styled.

"Yes Lord Soo-Won but the-"

"The problem with Yang Kum-Ji's illegal trade was already dealt with. Let's head to Chi'Shin quickly." I said in a hurry.

"Yes."

_________________________________
I apologize for the OOCness. I hope this chapter was okay....