Chapter 4 - Reunion

Please comment on which one of the five males you guys want to end up with. The number in parentheses are the numbers of votes so far.

Hak

Kija

Shinah (2)

Jaeha

Zeno (2)
___________________________

Recap:

"Jaeha!! How many times do I have to tell you to not come to these kind of places?!!" I yelled and you can see him visibly flinch.

"Umm..........no it's not w-what you think Sora. I-I'm just a-accompanying this guy here!" He stutters while pointing to the guy with black hair and dark blue robe across from him. I turn my attention to the guy Jaeha pointed at to see.......................

"Hak..?"
_____________________________

Hak's POV

I was forced to come into this kind of place by this guy. He said that Awa officers stays in these kind of places. Honestly, I don't believe him one bit. His clothing is weird and he acts suspicious.

I was just about to leave when I hear a loud bang on the door. A young girl came in yelling at that guy. She's looks familiar........wait, wait, isn't that Sora-hime? What's she doing here? I thought she'll be at back at Hiryuu Castle. Then I she looked at me.

"Hak..?"

"Yo, long time no see. How have you been?" I asked putting my hand up as a wave.

"Don't 'Yo' me! I've been looking for you guys for a little more than a month and that's the first thing you say? Where's Yona?" She exclaimed in my face.

"She's not with me. Someone is looking after her so don't worry." When I said that she seem to have calmed down but snapped back into an angry face facing the other guy.

Sora's POV

I was relieved that Yona was okay. She was now my only family member left. But I quickly remembered about Jaeha wasting his time here. I turned around and see him trying to escaped from trouble. I glared at him to see him visibly flinch.

"Jaeha?" I said more like questioned in a monotone.

"H-Hai!"

"You said you that you came here to accompany the guy behind me right? Are you sure you didn't come here for your own leisure? Last time I knew him, he wouldn't come to these kind of places..." I then turned around and glared at Hak. "Not unless you changed and became someone I don't know."

"No, no, Sora-hime. I'm still the same and I can see your also the same." He held his hand above my head. "Short."

"What did you say?!?!" I asked. "Your still as rude as ever Hak!" Then I heard a voice come from below the balcony.

(A/N: Is that what you call it?)

"Wait, what are you doing?" The voice asked. I can hear that that person sounded irritated.

"Yun! Princess!"

When I heard Hak say that I quickly ran towards the balcony to see Yona with some other person with brown hair. I waved at her and she widened her eyes when she saw me.

"Yona! / Sora!" We both yelled simultaneously. As I was getting caught up in the moment of seeing my sister again, I hadn't yet notice that Jaeha had already slipped away for some other reason.

I decided to stay with Yona and her group before returning to the ship. She introduced me to Yun and Kija but she didn't tell me that he was Hakuryuu even though I knew.

Kija's POV

Hime-sama introduced me to her little sister, Sora-hime-sama but she gives off a kind of nostalgic feeling like the four dragons. I can't help but wonder if she's like Hime-sama being the reincarnation of King Hiryuu too. But somehow that doesn't seem correct, she gives a different vibe than Hime-sama and the four dragons.

Sora's POV

I chatted with Yona and Hak, talking about what had happened during my time not with them. It was getting dark so I decided to leave. Yona seem sad that I won't be staying with them but I told her that I'll travel with her later.

I went back to the ship only to see many people getting ready for the attack on Yang Kum-Ji's ships. Thank goodness I have some herbs in my bag just in case any of them get a wound.

After sinking the sink of Yang Kum-Ji's with the assist of Jaeha, the Pirates came back with many wounds. I went to apply medicine on their wounds much to their delight. After I was finished, I went over to where Captain Gigan and Jaeha were talking at. When I arrived I heard.

"...Aren't there any young, good men...?" Captain Gigan asked. Jaeha seemed remember something when she asked that.

"No, there is! There's a young good, man!"

"Enough with you!" Captain Gigan said thinking that Jaeha was talking about himself.

"No, that's not it! I met him in town! He's a young, good man!" Jaeha exclaimed. I had no idea who he was talking about and I was confused.

"Oh? Is he strong?"

"I only seen him a few times but......he's awfully good looking." Jaeha said with a smirk.

"I see...is he as strong as he is good looking?"

"Yes! He's a great guy who is as strong as he is good looking! Plus, Sora seems to know him." Jaeha face suddenly beamed with happiness looking like a little kid.

"Oh really? Capture him immediately."

"Roger that!" Jaeha said. I just signed.