Chapter 6 - Fate and Destiny

Please comment on which one of the five males you guys want to end up with. The number in parentheses are the numbers of votes so far.

Hak (2)

Kija

Shinah (7)

Jaeha

Zeno (6)
___________________________

Recap:

"Oh, allow me to introduce myself properly." I said and bowed a little.

"I'm not in the legend but I'm the Phoenix who accompanies King Hiryuu and stays by his side."

"Eh...? EHHHHHH?!?!" Everyone yelled wide-eyed.
______________________________

Sora's POV

There reaction was priceless and they are still in shock. Everyone's expression is a little different, Yona's expression was just wide eyes and surprised. Hak's expression for some reason seems to have worries and surprised reactions mixed in it.

Kija, the Hakuryuu, seems to have this I-knew-something-was-different-about-her kind of reaction mixed with surprise, shock, and...........happiness?

Yun seems surprised but also seems to be thinking about something too. His eyes clearly shows that he didn't really believe me but since the others in the legend are alive, why not just believe me?

Jaeha's expression, how should I say it...? It seems like he was feeling a little depressed and have this you-should-have-told-me that kind of face.

"So, any questions about me? I'm sure you have tons. As for am I going to join you guys........I am going to join you guys but right after that guy...." I said pointing to Jaeha. "...also joins."

"Sora, you never told me that your the reincarnation of the Phoenix!" Yona yelled sticking her face really close to mine.

I scratch the back of my head sheepishly. "Haha....I just kind of found out after what happened in the castle." I said and Yona suddenly turns dejected.

"Sora-hime, what do you think of the story of me and Hime-sama?" Hak asked referring to what happened in the Hiryuu Castle while putting an arm on my shoulder weighing me down.

"Hak, you're heavy so get off! As for what you're saying, don't worry, I already know what really happened." I replied.

"By the way, aren't you guys trying to get Ryokuryuu to join? He's slipping away..." I use my thumb pointing to the person behind me. Hak quickly grabs that person and pulls him back and in front of Yona while she asks for his name.

"I'm Jaeha. I didn't want to meet you at all, young lady nor am I joining your group. I'm sorry but I don't happen to have the ambition to live and die for King Hiryuu's sake like what Hakuryuu does." Jaeha said quickly rejecting to be with them.

"I understand. I'll......give up on you." Yona said with a small smile on her face. I stared at her wide-eyed. This wasn't the Yona I knew about 2 months ago. I see....she's changed. No longer the pampered princess older sister she used to be. It made me smile to myself being proud of her.

"Hime-sama!" Kija protested.

"It's alright. I'm just asking him a favor, not a command." Yona said.

"You're stepping back rather quickly. It's too bad, I haven't seen many cute girls for a while now." Jaeha said. "Besides, I was planning on making him a friend." He continued looking at Hak who seems disgusted.

"Hak?" Yona asked.

"He says he's a pirate and he's been annoying me to meet his captain." Hak complained.

"That's cold." Jaeha said with a smile. Seriously, when is Hak never cold? If one day I see him show affection, the world's going to end. Maybe I sound too harsh there...

"A pirate?" Yona asks.

"Yeah, I'm with him on the crew." I said.

"I want to meet your captain. Your the ones who's fighting Lord Yang Kum-Ji, right?" She asks.

"Fine, if you bring Hak to us you'll be able to meet the captain. Tomorrow, come to our ship." Jaeha said leaving as I followed him. I waved goodbye to the others and followed him.

After we left them for quite a while, I decided to ask Jaeha. "Are you really not joining them? And are you okay with me by your side even though I'm Yona's sister?"

He just looks at me and then goes back to walking. "I choose who I want to protect and who I want to be with. And I'm fine with a cute girl by my side. I know you won't force me to join them. But are you sure you don't want to go with your cute sister?" He asks.

"Nope! Not yet!" I said as I continued to follow him. 'Cause I know that you'll follow Yona sooner or later. That's your fate and destiny.'