Chapter 18 - Feelings

Sora's POV

"I thought you said you'll stay with me." Soo-Won said possessively. He already had his arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me closer towards his chest.

"You won't leave, will you?" His tone suddenly got darker. What's going on? This isn't the same Soo-Won as before.

"Um...S-Soo-won?" I hesitantly squeaked out.

"Are you going to leave me too?" He asked as he turned me around to face him. His expression was dark as he looked at me with sharp eyes. It was like a predator looking as its prey.

"S-Soo-won? Y-you're acting weird." I said as I tried to get out of his hold. However that only made him hold onto me even tighter. The feeling he was giving off felt a bit uncomfortable.

He suddenly picked me bridal style and brought me into his room. He then threw me onto the top of his bed and hovered above me. I panicked about what might happen later as his face was only mere inches away. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks that slowly turned into a pink hue.

"I won't let you break your promise. You're staying with me. No matter what it takes." His face portrayed a menacing look as he soon close the distance between us.

His lips were on mine as I was still in a state of shock. I was still and not moving, trying to process what happened.

'What's going on...?'

'Soo-Won kissed me...'

'Soo-Won is kissing me....'

'HE'S KISSING ME!!!!!!!'

After I processed what happened, I tried to push Soo-Won off but he still remained there. No matter how hard I push or struggle, I couldn't break free.

Soo-Won soon got fed up with my struggles as he used his hands to hold mine in place. Seeing that there's no use, small tears start coming out of my eyes.

Soo-Won soon felt my sadness and finally came back to his usual self as he broke free from my lips. After he broke free, I was already a crying mess. Soo-Won gave me a guilty look as he tried to reach a hand to wipe my tears.

However, before his hands came to me, I already moved away from his. I moved myself further towards the other corner against the wall of the bed.

Soo-Won who sensed my fright, saddened as he pulled his hands away from me.

"I'm-I'm sorry..." Soo-Won apologizes. He truly didn't mean to be so harsh. He just didn't want you to leave but now he seems to have screwed up.

"I'm sorry..." Soo-Won apologizes again. He then gets up and walked out the door of his sleeping chamber, leaving me here.

For some reason after he left, I felt a sense of loneliness. I didn't think much when I was shocked and panicking at first but his kiss sent sparks through me.

The thought of that led to me blushing and denying the feeling of that existing. There's no way I felt that! It was just a delusion. Yes a delusion.

But no matter how much I deny it, I can't shake that feeling off.

I wonder why?
_______________________________

A/N:

Here's your long awaited chapter! I hope you like this. This is becoming more like a Soo-Won x OC fanfic. Should it be time she left and go find Yona and the others or should she stay with Soo-Won?

Well, happy reading everyone! Until next time!