O n e

Chapter 1

Third POV

Narcissa Malfoy was very ill, and she was always pressuring her son to get married, so she can meet her grandchildren before she dies. She never told Draco about her illness, but she tried to convince him that she's an old lady and won't be living for ever. She didn't feel guilty about lying to him, because after all that was the truth... The facts however, where a bit messed up with. She knew about what happened between him and Hermione when they went back to continue their seventh year. To be perfectly honest, Narcissa might be the only person to even know what happened 5 five years earlier other than the couple themselves, and well... probably Harry Potter, thus Ginny Potter knows as well now; considering they share everything.

Draco's business, Malfoy Inc, was more than successful. He loved his mother dearly, but he can't give her what she's asking for. Sure, he went out with a lot of women, but they never really meant anything to him. All those women were a distraction, he was just trying so hard to forget her... It hurts! Love didn't come between a night and the other! Draco can't marry a girl he doesn't know like the back of his hand, let alone have kids with her. Besides, she will deserve a husband that truly loves her, a husband whose heart doesn't belong to a girl with Brown Curls. When he was younger, he always dreamed about growing up, having a family of his own. It's probably he always wanted to give his children all the love he could, and he wanted to make up for what he lacked at a younger age. He just wanted to make sure, his children didn't grow up like he did. Now his dreams were torn away in front of him, but what pains him most is that he actually helped in tearing them.

Harry was a different story, he was now happily married expecting a baby soon. Ginevra was pregnant, but apparently Harry and her were stuck in a bet, in which they won't be able to know the sex of the baby. Whoever loses patience first, would be the loser. There wasn't really any prize in the end, but they were both super stubborn and refused to give in. Life was sweet, Teddy couldn't wait for the baby to come, he was simply extremely excited. He couldn't understand the concept of a bet,and he would get very mad every time they explain why they don't know what the gender is. He kept reminding them that he had nothing to do with the bet and deserved to know!

Ronald and Hermione were engaged for a few years now, we won't be getting into details... because we will be seeing everything real soon (wink, wink)

It would mean a lot to me if you voted. Even if you don't, thank you for reading.