T w e l v e

Chapter 12
Doctor's Appointment
🌹❤🌹❤

"Curls! We're gonna be late.." Draco said to Hermione from across the door. Seconds later, Hermione opened the door and stepped out of the toilet. She was wearing a beautiful flower dress.
With a slightly annoyed, and slightly sad look, she said," Sorry took so long.... This is the only dress that doesn't show my bump. I'm getting big. Anyways let's just go..."

Draco was a bit shocked with what she said, he hadn't expected her to say that. She was indeed getting bigger, but she's pregnant for Heaven's sake! She's supposed to get bigger.

***

Draco held the door for Hermione as she entered the doctor's office. Their nostrils were filled with the strong aroma of bleach, the second they stepped into the white office.

Draco was able to tell how much she was nervous, by the way she bit the inside of her cheek. It was normal for her to be nervous, it was the first time she'll be seeing the baby.

He never thought Hermione would be feeling this way once her bump starts showing.... Draco personally thought that she still is the most beautiful creature ever.

The doctor, looked from Hermione to Draco then said, "I assume that he will be staying, right?"

Draco startled, began to stand up, but Hermione caught his hand in a firm grip and said, "Yes he will."

To say that the doctor smiled was an understatement. Hermione rolled her shirt as asked, and the doctor started rubbing some kind of gel l over her stomach.

The doctor was very beautiful herself, she had blonde hair reaching her shoulder, piercing green eyes, she looked like a size two. She was the type of women that every man would kill himself for. Not Draco Malfoy though, no.... Draco Malfoy had one type of women, and one type only, Hermione Granger is the only woman that ever caught his eye.

***

Hermione kept her hand intertwined with Draco's as the blonde doctor approached a machine towards her. Draco was lost in her eyes, but finally looked up at the screen to see something that made him want to cry. And he did, he cried for so many reasons.

Then he noticed how Hermione wasn't looking, she was shaking but wasn't looking. So he kissed her gently on the lips, and whispered gently, "They're beautiful Curls!"

"They're?!" Hermione suddenly looked up, and she started crying herself.

There on the screen, was visible two clear heartbeats. Hermione had twins, and Draco couldn't be any happier.

***

Hermione and Draco were leaving the doctor's office, when they ran into Ron. Draco was going to let go of their intertwined hands, but Hermione begged him to keep his hand by rubbing her thumb on his hand.

"What are you doing Mione?" Ron whined.

"I thought I could come and learn belly dancing here, what the hell do you think I am doing?"

"No I meant, why are you here with him, I am the father of this child, NOT him."

Hermione cleared her throat, and Draco took a step forwards to protect her in case anything happened.

"First of all, you are not to call me 'Mione' cause that nickname's disgusting.
Second of all, I'm sorry but you lost the privilege of being called the father, a long time ago.
Third of all, if you really want to be someone's father, I suggest you shag another secretary. Hopefully this time, you'll really get her knocked up. "

"But Mione -oh fine Hermione!- you do know that I have the legal right to see my child."

"Oh I know, see you in court then."

"Yeah see you th- wait what?! You're actually taking this to court?"

"That's what I said..." She replied in a singsong voice on her way out. Draco stayed behind though, and then caught Draco by the front of his shirt using his left hand, and pointed at his face using his other hand.

"Stay. Away. From. Her." Draco said in a low and dangerous voice.

"We'll see," Ron said smirking.

"Yes we will." Draco ended before he left.

Guys, I want to make a few things clear. I will be starting a third Dramione book.
Yay! I know I know....
Anw, also... I won't be updating according to ten votes.
My next chapter is ready to go, and I won't update until I receive a fair amount of votes. Cause the reads are not decreasing, but the votes are very low. If you don't like my story, simply don't read it and if you do, please let me know by voting.

My new book will be out soon, and my first announcement, is applied on After All This Time?~Dramione as well.

July 24, 2016.
It would mean a lot to me if you voted. Even if you don't, thank you for reading.