E i g h t

Chapter 8
Weasel Can Go and Suck It
🌹❤🌹❤

"No! Absolutely not!" Hermione half-yelled at Draco. "Oh c'mon! You know it can work! We just have to act for a while." Draco whined.

"But this is false advertisement! We can't do this to everyone!" She kept arguing.

"So you like the fact that Weasel is now marrying your old secretary because he got her knocked up?" He asked, hitting a nerve.

Hermione bit her lip and looked away, he was right. She hated Ronald now, more than ever.

"This needs a lot of thinking through...."

"What thinking does it need? We tell the public that we're dating! The media goes wild .... Then the entire world hates Weasel. BOOM!"

"You're forgetting that I'm pregnant with Weasel's son!"
Did I just say Weasel? She thought, whatever, he is one!

"As if I could forget about that a sshole not giving a s hit about his baby! Hermione this is temporary! Even if you don't accept, I won't leave you alone... Don't worry," He said before kissing her briefly on the forehead. "I'm sorry I was putting you under pressure, never mind you can do whatever you want... I'll be here either ways."

"What does it change?" She asked, "He'll still think I'm prude!"

"No, you don't get it... Him saying that you're prude will not f ucking make you prude Curls, he doesn't get the right to judge you. Besides with a b adass personality like yours, he won't even know what hit him.  THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN! It will be revolutionary"Draco tried convincing her.

"I don't want anymore makeovers or dresses or anything! And I don't want you to spend anymore money on me! I'm perfectly fine... Sorry Draco, but I'll pass."

"Okay fine!," Draco said thinking of something, " but please at least give it a shot? At least move in with me..."

"You're not going to give up, are you?" Hermione sighed.

"Nope" Draco grinned.

"Fine! Ok ok fine!" Hermione raised her hands in defeat.

"Fascinating!"

Two hours later

"Would you just come out? I'm sick of you doing this to me every time!" Argued from behind the curtain of a changing room, "I promise this is the only thing I'll force you to try!"

"I just don't understand why I need such a formal dress!" She whined from inside, "and it smells like something died in here."

"Another reason for you to come out!" He groaned.

"I shall only come out if you tell me why I need the dress."

"Fine! I'll tell you!"

"It's about damn time! I'm coming out, don't you dare laugh at me Draco Malfoy!"

Draco just stood there, staring at her with his jaw on the floor. She was wearing a long sleeveless baby blue ball gown.

"Ahem," Hermione cleared her throat and tried to busy herself with the dress to prevent him from seeing all the blood that rushed to her face, "I do believe you owe me an explanation."

"Ah yes," He snapped back to reality, "Actually we have a gala to attend. How exciting is that?" Draco seemed excited like a 4 year old being told she's going to Disney Land.

"Who's organising this Gala?" Hermione eyed him suspiciously, she's not going to let him go easily.

"Umm... You know just the" the last few words came out as a whisper. "I'm sorry, didn't catch that." Hermione crossed her arms over her chest.

"Omg! Is that Brad Pitt?" Draco half-shouted, pointing out of the window trying to change the subject.

"Ha, ha. Go on, spit it out!"

"Ugh. FINE! It's just the Royal Family okay? It's just some stupid gala!"

Hermione almost fainted, "Th-thee w-wh-what???" She stuttered.

"Hermione are you okay? You seem pale..."

🌹❤🌹❤

I hope you like this chapter, please note that I have nothing to do with that dress.
I simply found it on the web and think it's perfect for the chapter.

It would mean a lot to me if you voted. Even if you don't, thank you for reading.

Mina out. ❤

November 20, 2016