E l e v e n

Chapter 11:

New York II

❤🌹❤

As the couple reached the airport, Hermione was reaching for her bag when Draco leaned down and took it with ease before leaving into the huge airport without saying a word. Hermione knew she messed up for saying those stupid words. But if there is something about Hermione, it's that she is extremely stubborn and won't give in and apologise.

She only realised that she still didn't know where they're going when they were seated on the plane. Draco got them both first-class seats. Hermione was sitting beside the window, but she never really told Draco about her fear from heights. Draco must have sensed it though.... Cause the second the plane engines started, he grabbed her hand in a firm grip, and she released a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Hermione looked at him, but she saw that he wasn't looking at her and he was still not smiling. Despite his anger he was determined to tell her that he was there for her, even though he didn't talk to her. But that shows her that he still cares!

Hermione personally couldn't ask for anything else to calm her down, than this man sitting beside her and calming her down. When the flight attendant came by, Draco saw his chance to prove his point to Hermione and he took it. While she was busy giving him flirtatious looks.

"Hey there!" He said, "I was wondering where the toilet is...."

"Right this way sir, please follow me." She said with a wink.

"Wonderful!" He smiled at her, "Let's go babe," he said turning towards Hermione. She looked up from her laptop absolutely shocked. So Draco just grabbed her wrist and dragged them together towards the toilet, "It's time to change your tampons remember?"

Hermione jerked her hand away, "Draco what the fuck is wrong with you?" she whispered angrily.

"What? This young lady is taking us to the toilet so you can change your tampons!" He whispered in a voice that only the three of them can hear.

"What the heck dude? What is wrong with you?"

"What? Isn't it your time of the month?"

"Draco! I'm pregnant! What is wrong with you? Why are you willing to embarrass me publicly?"

"Let's consider it as payback shall we?"

"Absolutely not! Congrats now I won't forgive you!"

With that, she sat back down and and he sat beside her smiling. But his expression changed once he looked sideways and saw that she is completely pissed off.

"Hermione?"

No answer.

"Brown Curls?"

No answer.

"Yo Mione?"

No answer.

"Earth calling Hermione!"

"Just leave me alone, I'm going to sleep!"

"But I was just-"