S e v e n

Chapter 7
Old Wounds
🌹❤🌹❤

Hermione didn't go to work that day, just like Draco advised her, she stayed in bed. After all that happened the night before, maybe it was best that she stayed at home- Draco's home.

He was generous enough and offered her to stay, and considering her situation, she accepted with gratitude. Unlike what others think, Hermione and Draco didn't hate each other whatsoever. They developed a great friendship during their last year at Hogwarts. They always met in secret though, Ron didn't approve one bit.

Whenever she and Ron had a fight, Draco was there to cheer her up. He often sneaked into the common room with Harry's help, and gave her all the chocolate he was able to steal from the kitchen.

Ronald was always busy with all the fame he gained. However, Hermione was too blind to notice his neglect of her. She had always been the understanding one in their relationship.

Ron chose to propose to Hermione in front of the entire school, the same day Draco was going to tell her about his feelings.

Funny how plans change so fast, while he was waiting for her in the room of requirements, she rushed in told him how Ron had proposed and how she was not sure what to answer yet.

-What did you answer?

-I didn't answer him yet, I told him that I need some time to think.

-Are you going to say "yes"?

- I'm not sure, I wanted to see you first. Draco, I love him... Really! I do, but it's just that I have developed feelings for someone else.

Draco knew she was talking about him, he knew that she has the feelings he has for her.

- Hermione, I'm about to do something that I'll probably regret.

With no hesitation, Draco leaned in resting his forehead on hers.
He looked into those beautiful eyes of hers, brown meeting grey, and he kissed her.

It wasn't like any of the kisses she shared with Ron. This kiss was like the ones you read about in books, butterflies filling your stomach.

When he pulled away, he hugged her close to him, and whispered to her ear, "Weasel will make you happy, happier than I can ever imagine. Someday, you will wake up next to him with a ginger haired kid waking you up. You will then realise how blessed you are to have him in your life, how saying 'yes' was the best decision you ever made. I love you Hermione, but this world will never accept us, we will get criticised by literally everyone we know. So if the price to finally see you happy, is by marrying Weasel, then I wish you the best of luck with your life Hermione."

With that said, be pulled away from the hug, kissed her on the forehead fighting away the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Goodbye Granger." He added before leaving the room.

🌹❤🌹❤

Please vote and comment if you like it. <3
Also, sorry for not updating.... I have exams this week.
Love you,
Mina out.

It would mean a lot to me if you voted

It would mean a lot to me if you voted. Even if you don't, thank you for reading.

November 19, 2016