T h r e e

C h a p t e r 3:
Second Chances
🌹❤🌹❤

Blaise's POV

I kept  on mentally facepalming myself for zoning out every few minutes or so, as her and Draco discuss something that I had absolutely no idea what it was. I swear to both Dumbledore and Merlin, this woman was too smart for her own good!

I would've said something about her looks as well, but I actually loved my life and preferred not to have my neck smashed in half by the youngest Malfoy. Hermione Granger was off-limits and I was aware of that. He might not be dating her anymore, and she might not care about him anymore, but I respect my friendship with Draco and I can't betray my best friend'undying feelings for her.

She was talking about something clever, but I just couldn't concentrate for three seconds. I fiddled with my finger nails instead.                                                  

She is so beautiful now, and I know that Draco is heads over heels for her.

He had a crush on her since we were 11, and he knew that he lost all his chances that dark day he decided to stop fighting against Weasley.

One of the reasons that Draco hates Harry is because he got to befriend Hermione.

Ronald is another story.... Other than that  Draco once saw him in Hermione's office giving it a go with her very own secretary. He was an idiotic cheater! Draco refuses to tell her though... He can see how happy he makes her, and can't just show up and ruin everything in her love lif

Nobody knows about this other than me and him. Or else, he would've been dead by now.

However, if we do tell her, we will be called liars. After our horrible treatment to her all those years, we gave her no reason whatsoever to trust us.

And we don't blame her for that at all. No sane person who experienced us would.

******************************

Hitting me on the head with a book, she woke me up and brought me back to reality from my mental argument.

Draco was looking at her with that spark in his eyes that I haven't seen in years.

Draco Malfoy is not over Hermione Granger, and I believe he never was.

Hermione however,was a completly different story... She was madly, deeply, unconditionally in love with her idiot, fiancé.

I, Blaise Zabini, will try my best to help my best mate find his happy ending... And I will bring Hermione back to her right mind so she could see the Weasel for who he is.

Draco deserves a chance, and he will get one!

🌹❤🌹❤

October 1, 2016.

It would mean a lot to me if you voted. Even if you don't, thank you for reading.