T w o

C h a p t e r 2
Needy
🌹❤🌹❤

Third Person's POV

Draco Malfoy couldn't take it anymore, he'd been in there arguing with his ex girlfriend for over two hours. He missed so many important meetings just because that idiot won't untie him. Apparently, she had no idea what the meaning of 'I do NOT love you' is.

Why couldn't he just date someone that understands him? Oh right... Cause he ruined his chance a long time ago! All the girls that go after him for his money, while he was just interested in the shagging. He didn't want to get serious with anyone, nor did he try. He knew all of his time searching would go in vain, because instead of searching for someone who will make him happy; he will end up searching for someone like her unconsciously, thus he won't find anyone like that.

They were shouting at each other when the door went into flames.
Hermione Granger has just arrived, and she's pissed off.... Draco's dace lit up at the sight of her, it's been half a decade since he last saw her. Then he chuckled; That women surely knows how to make an entrance he thought.

She was very angry and rising her voice while speaking in a formal tone, "It seems that you're not aware that I've been waiting for you to show up for the past hour! Believe me Malfoy, I don't want you to lose the offer so I stuck around! But this is unbelievable... You do know that I'm an extremely busy person and I can't leave the ministry for such a job if you're- oh...." She stopped talking when she saw that Draco, the chairman of Malfoy Inc. was indeed tied to his own chair by his model ex girlfriend. She was holding her wand towards Hermione and told her calmly," Out. NOW!" She would've left if she hadn't seen his expression. He didn't look like someone who is.... enjoying it.

"Umm... Ferret, you okay?"

"Granger you better help me out of here.... It's been two hours already. And that lunatic BIANCA WON'T LET ME GO! "

"I WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU ACCEPT TO MARRY ME!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR MARRIAGE WILL BE LIKE?! WE BROKE UP LAST MONTH FOR MERLIN'S SAKE AND YOU STILL SHOW UP AT MY DOORSTEP! Granger, some help here please...."

Blaise Zabini came in talking to Draco while reading a paper in hand, not aware of everything that's going on.

"Ciao Draco, dove sei stato? Are we still having a meeting with Hermione Granger?-
Oh... Ciao Cagna, it's very unpleasant to see you... Considering the fact that my best friend is tied with neckties in his chair, I'm guessing it's a bad time... You guys don't mind if I took pictures right? I mean it will be a great hit."

"Sta 'zitto Zabini" growled Bianca in her thick accent, "and I'm leaving, enjoy your company with Granger."

She flipped her, then lest the office with an extra sway to her hips; Hermione had already untied Draco using wandless magic.

"Dio mio!! How did you do that?" Zabini asked his expression covered with curiosity and admiration.

"Well I am the brightest witch of my age Zabini.... And if you don't mind, I believe we have a meeting to attend."

With that said, Hermione left in that elegant dress of hers, leaving Draco speechless. He thought that after all these years, her effect on him would've vanished by now. Seems like he was mistaken...

"Draco... You're over her right?" Blaise asked him with a tone that showed that he was obviously not very sure.

What Draco felt was not worrisome, it was pure terror... Just as he started to pull his life together, Hermione freaking Granger shows up to turn tables upside down. Draco wasn't used to losing control, but he had this weird feeling that his reputation of staying calm will be ruined by a certain woman with Brown Curls.

This is going to be one hell of a contract. He thought before he loosened his tie, gulped and followed Hermione to the meetings' room.

Blaise facepalmed himself knowing the answer without being answered properly; he didn't need to, all he had to do was look at Draco's eyes as he stared at her. They are in big trouble and they both knew it.

🌹❤🌹❤

S

eptember 30, 2016.

It would mean a lot to me if you voted. Even if you don't, thank you for reading.