F i v e

C h a p t e r 5
Shopping
🌹❤🌹❤

Draco  was actually very keen to going shopping. Shopping is the best thing he used to do when he was mad or needed to get his mind straight, but honestly Granger was a disaster, he had never had such a nagging companion. He almost, almost, gave up and went back home to sit in front of his TV and eat five-minute noodles while watching 'How I Met Your Mother'. He'd missed the last few episodes and he'd been dying to know what happens next. Watching that show every night is basically the only fun thing he does all day.  He thought that he needed to make sure that she never found out, she'd never miss such a chance to tease him. It'd be only fair actually, considering he never stops teasing her himself.

Now back to Hermione who refused to show him the dress he'd picked for her. Draco didn't really care what she wore, he found her exceptionally beautiful in anything she had on. He didn't just think that! Draco chuckled mentally and thought For a second I thought you said you still find her beautiful then he frowned realising that it was actually true, but what made him feel extremely stupid that he was discussing his thoughts with his mind. 

Frustrated, Draco shuffled his hair trying to get rid of all those intoxicating thoughts, but of course like everything he does, it went to vain. Calming his breath, she's with weasel, he repeated over and over in his mind. Shut up, it's your fault that she's with him in the first place, a small voice in the back of his mind added.

"God damn it Brown Curls! Just get this over with would you? I'm starving"he whined. He didn't expect her to answer, but she did anyways, "Fine I'm coming out...." she hissed at him from inside the changing room. "I don't get why you're worried, I'm sure it's not that bad-" He stopped speechless, staring at a flushed Hermione as she tucked a stray brown curl behind her ear, and raised her gaze slowly until her eyes met his, and at that moment that their eyes met she couldn't look away. He was so handsome standing there, with a funny look on his face. After a few seconds, that seemed like an eternity, he finally let out that the breath that he'd been holding. He started opening his mouth and closing it like a fish, not sure what to say exactly. He finally settled to, "Beautiful. So damn beautiful." He said so breathlessly, Hermione felt her voice hitch in her throat, not sure to respond to that. At that moment he reached for her face, palming it, she felt all of her insecurities disappear as she stared at those never-ending stormy eyes of his. 

Sure, she'd been told that she's beautiful tons of times, but she'd never been this affected by it until today. As if, she's been waiting her entire life for a day to arrive so she can hear someone tell her that she's beautiful, for her to feel butterflies eating her stomach and all the blood rush to her face. She needed someone to make her feel beautiful, not just tell her that she is beautiful.

 She needed someone to make her feel beautiful, not just tell her that she is beautiful