//13//

We got dragged out of the camp. Everything was empty and dark only the flashlight that one of the soldiers held. The soldier that was holding onto Tank's arms pushed him onto the floor.

"Hey!" I yelled and tried helping him up but they stopped me.

"He's an other" they said.

"What? No! No! No I'm not!" Tank said and raised up his hands.

"H-how do you know?" I stuttered. He can't be an other he's Tank.

They flashed the light over to tank and his hands were shaking like he drank a shit load of coffee. His eyes were wide open like he'd seen a ghost.

"We got his test results back and they showed that he was an other and he went Dorothy a couple of minutes ago, that's how we know"

"You know what you have to do" a new voice said.

I turned around and stared into those unique icy blue eyes. He extended his arm and in his palm he held a handgun. My mind didn't want to grab the gun but my hand reached for it.

"Commander Vosch, he's just a kid, sir" I said. My voice came out more of a whisper.

"No, he's an other"

I turned back around to look at tank again.

"Killer you know me, I'm not an other"

I looked at the gun in my hand and back at tank.

"Kill him" Vosch said. "You always show your passion for killing the others but now that you get the chance to get rid of one more, you can't?" It wasn't that, I knew Tank. He's just a little kid..

"Your name is killer! Own up to it!" My name is killer, I'm a killer that's how I got my name. I'm a killer, I'm a killer, I'm a killer.

"Please! Killer!" Tank cries out. "Please"

"Sargent what's your name!" Vosch yells.

"Killer" I mumbled.

"Sargent what's your name!"

"No killer!"  Tank cried.

"Killer!"

"Sargent what's your name!"

"Remember what you said, if I wanted to shoot you I would have already done it" that's the last thing I heard come out of of Tank's mouth.

"Sir, the sergeant's name is killer, sir!" Point.. Aim.. Shoot.

Headshot.

Half his face was blown off by the gunshot. He fell onto the floor with blood gushing out forming a puddle underneath him.

I stood there looking at his lifeless body.

"Take the body away" Vosch says.

One of the soldiers throws tanks body over his shoulder like a weightless item. The only thing to stare at now was the pool of blood. Red as a cherry.