//43//

I pushed open the doors to a what looked like a clothing store.

They quickly pointed their guns at me, "it's just me don't shoot" I said as I raised my hands.

"What happened to you!" Zombie yelled as he ran over to me and checked out my shoulder.

"I got shot on my shoulder" I moaned out in pain.

"Non of this makes sense, they knock planes out of the sky and cause earthquakes, but they're afraid of an army of children? There's something Vosch isn't telling us" Ring-ring said.

"He's our fucking leader, you think he'll bring us here to play a game of hide-and-seek?" I asked angrily.

"I'm not risking my life for this!" She yelled as she pulled out her dagger and started carving her tracker out.

"Ringer what are you doing?" Someone asked.

"I'm better out there on my own. If you know what's best for you, you'll do the same" she argued.

As soon as that tracker came out, her head started glowing green.

"Oh shit!" Dumbo yelled.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it at her like the rest of the squad.

"What the hell you guys!" She yelled as she pointed her gun at us.

"Put your guns down" she said.

"You're an other?" I asked confused.

"You're one of them! You're an alien!" Red yelled.

"What are you talking about! I just saved your asses!" Ring-ring yelled.

This is the exact same way the others reacted earlier. This doesn't make sense, she did save our asses, she could of killed us but she didn't.

"We have to kill her!"

"I could see it inside of her!"

"Kill her!"

"It's your call zombie"

All these people were just yelling at each other.

I put my gun down and stepped in front of them.

"Put those fucking guns down now!" I yelled.

"No killer! She's an other!" Flint yelled.

Zombie slowly put his gun down and looked at me for a long time. He stepped forward, and for a second I thought he was going to kill ring-ring so I stepped in front of her and pushed her behind me.

He grabbed his dagger and cut his own tracker out, and he was glowing green.

"What the hell! You too?!" Red yelled as they were all ready to shoot.

"Hey hey hey! Put your guns down, put your guns down! Don't shoot! Calm down, she's not an other and neither am I. I'm glowing green right? Yeah. Listen, you know me, come on dumbo you know who I am, put the guns down" they didn't listen and still had them raised up high. "Just put them down! I'm not an other and I don't think those people out there shooting at us are others. Reznik, Vosch they've lied to us, they've lied to us man. Green doesn't mean alien it means human. Just without one of these"