//28//

Killer...

I woke up from the sound of laugher.

"she's waking up" someone announced.

"Killer how are you feeling?" Dumbo asked.

"I'm okay. What were you guys laughing at?" I asked.

"We were just remembering our first impressions of each other" Zombie answered.

We kissed. That happened right? And I'm not dreaming?

"Hey buddy" I said as Sammy gave me a big hug, crushing my ribs.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Does what hurt?"

"The cut on your cheek"

I reached up to and touched my cheek, a small drop of blood was on the pad of my finger.

"No" it kind of does actually.

"I brought you water" Peanut smiles as she runs towards me.

"My throat does feel kind of dry" Dumbo and Oompa helped me sit up and I slowly drank the water.

I could feel everything. My tongue soaking in the cold water. The way it slowly ran down my throat.

I gave it back to peanut and she sat on the floor with her little legs crossed.

I laid back down looking around the room and my eyes laid on the little emo ball of sunshine. She was messing around with her gun, probably getting ready to kill us all.

"Looking at your best friend?" Flint chuckles.

"Oh please, leave them alone in a room for seconds and you'll come back to find one of them dead" Zombie said as he caressed my right hand, i didn't even realize he was holding it in the first place.

The lights suddenly went out, lights out i guess.

"I'll be fine, go to sleep everybody" I yawn pretending to be sleepy when i actually just woke up.

"We'll see you tomorrow killer" Dumbo mumbles.

"Goodnight" they all say before heading to bed.

Zombie looked down at me and smiled. oh my that smile. i felt a smile appear on my face without even trying. He looked around and the rest of the squad were already in bed. He looked back at me and leaned down kissing me with those soft lips. I felt like i was a normal teenager again, and i fell for the captain of the football team. Maybe he was the captain of the football team. What does this mean? we're obviously not dating, nobody is. Especially here, we're both in this camp full of soldiers.

"am i good kisser?" he whispered.

"First kiss i had in a long time so I'm going to say yes" i smiled.

"its nice to hear that, Goodnight little killer" he kissed my forehead and walked back to his bed.

We kissed again and it felt amazing. My lips still felt a light tingle from amusement. I decided to close my eyes and just try to sleep because tomorrow was going to be a long day with zombie. While laying there in bed i started thinking about my name "killer" and his name "Zombie" and if you put them together they make "Zombie Killer" i don't want to be a zombie killer. I would never want to hurt him, I never will.

I looked over at the clock and noticed it was 10pm. I closed my eyes for just one second and when i opened them again it was three in the morning. I rubbed my eyes because that wasn't possible, theres no way its three in the morning. A few minutes passed by and a horrible cramping started forming in my legs and arms. I just laid there hoping that it will go away soon. A few more minutes later My skin started burning, it just felt like a sharp pain shooting all through my body. I didn't realize i was screaming until I was standing on my feet and zombie was running to my side. My face made a connection with he floor and I couldn't stop yelling.

"Help!" Zombie yelled.

Dumbo rushed to my side and opened my eyelids. He was talking but i could barely hear him it just sounded like echoes, "Hey hey no matter what don't fall asleep"

I couldn't do it anymore and i closed my eyes. I felt a pair of hands pick me up and take me away.

"Down worry private you'll be just fine" someone said in a soothing voice.

Then everything went black.