Close Call

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door, and because of the little "feeling" on my shoulder i could guess it was Quinn. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

Quinn's POV

When Sophia opened her door, you could say her body was radiant. Bright. She was so damn beautiful. And i wanted her. So bad...

I didn't care if she had a bed head, she just looks pretty in any outfit. I just want to... Keep from the dirty thoughts Quinn. I reminded myself. You just want to apologize.

"What do you want?" she asked, her voice like wind chimes in my head. I wanted to grab her and make out with her, but i restrained myself.

"I'm sorry about what happened." I whispered to her, my eyes boring into her soft green ones.

She let a little moan escape from her mouth, and i knew i couldn't resist now. I hungrily grabbed her and started kissing her on the lips, looking for an opening. I found one, and let my tongue roam.

Sophia's POV

I can't believe i'm doing this. I can't restrain myself. When he looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes, i had to respond. I just had to, huh?

My hands instantly when up to his head and stroked his hair when he kissed me. Sparks were flying, and i couldn't stop.

I pressed my body against him and he stopped kissing me and nibbled on my ear. I moaned with pleasure and he shivered. I was filled with his sweet scent, making me breathe and sigh heavily.

He held my head gently and started to heavily make out with me. I responded. I just couldn't get enough.

We managed to fall on my couch and he stroked my leg while kissing me, his tongue roaming my mouth, making me feel like i was in heaven.

He ripped off my jacket, and i didn't mind. He wouldn't go that far.

A moan escaped my lips and he started to take off my shirt. Now i was really alarmed. Would he go that far? I thought, my fear rising.

I tried to push away from him, but he thought that i wanted to get closer, so he pressed his body against mine, and i felt a stick on my leg.

Now i'm really getting ticked. I'm not going to have sex with my mate that i never wanted, and the possible way that someone could look through the open door and spot us.

Ew, i just grossed myself out thinking about that situation.

I pushed and struggled against him, and he moaned, wanting more, my shirt fully off now. All that was left was my bra. But he'd never get that far. My cell started ringing, and that caused us to break us apart. Maybe i'll worship my phone from now on.

I picked it up and took one last deep breath before answering it. It was Brenda.

"Hi, how are you?" i tried to ask casually. Like nothing baby related in the future was happening.

"I was just seriously making out with the beta's son!" she squealed.

"That's who you got?!"

"Yup."

"If you ask me, he looked kind of ugly."

"Don't be like that, Sophia! Be happy for me, please?"

"I am!"

"Have you been making out with your alpha?"

"Don't tease."

"Really."

"Yes, but it was accidental. I'll never be in a relationship with that bastard."

"Don't be shy, Sophia!"

"Shut up, Brenda."

She did the little wolf whimpers at me, and i sighed.

"Anyway, i knew you didn't want to have sex with him, so i called and i hoped it worked."

"Yes it did. How did you know?"

"I saw him run after you. I knew you couldn't resist." she taunted.

"Bye." i said sternly.

"See ya at school." she said slyly, like i wouldn't make it because was having sex with a hot dude. Which is gonna totally untrue.

I hung up and looked at Quinn. He had a sudden interest about the blank TV.

"Let's talk." i said to him.

He closed the front door and we went up to my room. We talked about the incident for a while, then he, for some weird reason, kissed me, again.

I was about to moan, but once i opened my lips his tongue came in, searching for that soft spot that made me almost have sex with him in the first place.

He found it and i shuddered with pleasure. For some reason, to me, nothing mattered anymore. To me, only my mate was important. And i didn't want to feel that.

I tried to push away, but instead we got in a weird situation where he accidentally fell on top of me and we were now comfortably positioned on the bed.

Everything forgoton, we made love.

Holy shit.