Guinea Pig

Yo!

Shouldn't keep you long, you wan't to find out all the trouble Sophia will be in!

I can't wait to write this!!!!

lol.

Here ya gos...

.....................................

I wake up to sunlight pouring in my eyes. I stood up and yawned, feeling quite content.

Then i remembered everything from yesterday.

I screamed and ran over to the window. Crap, that is one heck of a drop.

But i'll take my chances.

I heard feet running down the hallway and i knew they would be here soon, so i opened the window, took a deep breath, and jumped.

Someone's hand lashed out and grabbed my foot. I screamed and struggled as hard as i could. But i still got pulled back in anyway. It was the alpha. I glared at him and he smirked.

"For trying to escape, it looks like we're going to have to trap you in a cage." then he grinned and i gulped. "A small one."

He led me down a long corridor until we got to a blue door. He opened it and shoved me inside, and i fell to the ground, but i moved so that i would land on my side instead of stomach.

"Bitch." he muttered under his breath. My teeth sharpened and i growled. How dare he push me!

I got up and turned to him, raising a hand to slap him. He just chuckled and punched me. In the gut.

I held my stomach and fell to the ground.

The baby! my wolf screamed. Tears stung in my eyes. He laughed.

"Is that the best you got, bitch?" he asked.

"Leave me alone!" i snarled. I would show him not to mess with my child and me!

I did a spinning kick and he fell on the ground. I quickly pinned him and he glared at me. I smiled.

"This is what i got." i answered his question and his canines sharpened.

Then a small adult with short red hair and fair skin with freckles walked in and puckered her lips.

"Fucking another girl, aren't we Mr. Crabs?" she asked him. I giggled. It was the opposite. Neither of us were thinking about doing that.

"My name isn't Mr. Crabs!" he retorted and i laughed. I couldn't stop laughing. He glared at me.

"Bring out the cage." he said.

"The GP Cage?" she asked quietly. He nodded and she scurried out of the room and came out with a large Guinea pig cage with at least 6 Guinea pigs in there.

"What are you going to do with that?" i asked her. She frowned at me, her eyes filled with sadness. 

"I'm sorry." she whispered and put her index fingers on my temple.

Warmth spread through me and i screamed. But my screams turned into squeaks as my shadow became a small rodent's shadow.

OMG!!!! i squeaked as she picked me up. I heard other noises from the other ginea pigs.

Whoohoo! Another girl!

Shut up, i liked it when boys ruled this place!

Your a big bully, dweeb!

I'm not a dweeb!

I'm hungry!

Eat a carrot!

I don't like carrots!

ET!!!

What the hell are you talking about!

I really liked that song by Candy Bar.

It's Bruno Mars and that song wasn't sung by him!

Oh.

I giggled at their bickering, but it only came out as a little chirp or two. I struggled to get out of the woman's grasp, but she held on firmly and placed me in the cage.

Ooooh! She's a pretty honey color! One of them squeaked as the red headed woman closed the metal door to the cage.

...............................................

I like it when the ginea pigs were bickering, don't you?

Please comment, vote, and fan.